New to MFP in St. Albert, AB

Options
Hi... I am Kristie. Looking for positive, encouraging friends to add. I am currently on mat leave and looking to become a positive role model for my little girl. I am new(ish) to this whole healthy lifestyle idea but I have had success during my pregnancy. If you are in the Edmonton area maybe we could exercise together. But mainly I just want to see if I can have more success with this whole lifestyle change if I have other people around me who are looking to do the same. Plus I always like to read others success stories.

Thanks for having me!
Kristie

Replies

• lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristie,

I am just outside Calgary so exercing together won't work but I am on here daily and comment lots. Feel free to add me if you like.

Barb
  • Keeda
    Keeda Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristie,

I live in Calgary, but would love to have a friend in Alberta. I am on here daily and would love to help you if I can. Feel free to add me.
  • DavidGough627
    DavidGough627 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I am across the country in Ontario, but my brother and uncle and aunt live in St. Albert. On here almost every day. Just started on here last month and I like it so far.
    Feel free to add me
  • Tammiecarver
    Tammiecarver Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristi, I live in Texas and i log on every day to give and receive support and its been amazing. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • KristieWat
    Options
    Anymore people in the Edmonton area? In Alberta? There has to be more Albertans on here!