Just introducing myself

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Carlos Espinoza, I live in Garden Grove, CA, I've been struggling with overweight for 10 to 15 years now but finally I found something that's real and works, of course counting calories and exercising, these two things in combination with MFP are a super trio. Thanks to whoever introduce me to it because to tell you the truth I don't remember how I found it.

Before my profile as JCES10 I had another one which I called my test profile, just wanted to see if this myfitnesspal was another useless tool to help you loose weight, so after I tested for two months, set it up to loose 1 pound a week, I weight my self and wow! I could not believe the scale, before I started this program I was weighting 270, so I when I step on the scale, there it was 245 on the scale, I had lost 25 pounds in 2 months and I felt in love with the idea of counting calories and paying for my meals with exercise currency. Wow! This thing works.

So now 11/1/12 with my new profile after 25 days I have lost 9 lbs, of course set up to loose 2lbs. a week. love

Replies

• bell2199
    Options
    Pls add me
  • jtreadwell
    jtreadwell Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • ChampagnePaulie
    ChampagnePaulie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well done on your progress so far.
  • scorepiyo
    scorepiyo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, just really got back active over the past month or so, I am keeping an open diary and its nice to wake up to other active members, instead of "so & so hasn't logged in for x amount of weeks" lol
  • VerucaSult
    VerucaSult Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job so far!!! If you need some mfp feel free to add me
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss so far! Feel free to add me if you would like! :-)