success with banish fat and boost metabolism?

Options
If so please share your story :) Ive done it for 4 days now! Feels like a great workout, but can't wait to see some changes in my body :)

Replies

• jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    It is an awesome workout. I just sub it in my workout routine every now and then when I need a large calorie burn. I wish there was a little strength training in it too.

For a while I was alternating Banish Fat with JM's other DVD No More Trouble Zones which is all strength training. Doing those two workouts several times a week will really make big changes in your body.
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I want to start this when I'm done with Shred so am keen to see results too!

:happy:
  • katie__pillar
    Options
    I just did JM's 30 day slim down, which incorporates BFBM, and I loved it. I also hated it of course - the jump squats (is that pylometrics?) nearly killed me but it's a massive calorie burn. I did lose weight and inches but like I say I was doing various videos, not just BFBM.
  • yancymichele
    yancymichele Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump just got this...curious on others results ...half way thru 30DS now.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I love JM, and BFBM is one of my favorite DVDs. While it doesn't incorporate much strength training, she has other ones that do, so I add those to my routine as well for a good balance.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a little strength training in it too.

there is. all those plank moves are strength. any of the moves that require balance=strength. strength doesn't necessarily equate to using weights.

with that said, it's a good workout, add variety to keep your interest peeked/efficiency = success, good luck.

btw, this was the routine i JUST finished, nice coincidence
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am doing this workout 5 times per week... I drop 1% body fat per week... I eat clean and I combine also Ripped in 30 workout...
    I think that it really works for me!
  • zanasush
    zanasush Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I want to start this when I'm done with Shred so am keen to see results too!

:happy:

Hey.. I too am doing the 30DS on my D3 level 3 and I am planning to do the banish fat after that :-).

good luck.
  • zanasush
    zanasush Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If so please share your story :) Ive done it for 4 days now! Feels like a great workout, but can't wait to see some changes in my body :)

Thank u for starting this post. I was just thinking about it this morning.. :-D
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!