Together we've lost 166 lbs. BFFs. Lots of pics!!

Options

Replies

• lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Let's hear for eating less, moving more ....and friendships! Congrats to you and Heather!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Amazing, touching and awe inspiring!!!! What an amazing journey you two have had together!!! Keep it up!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    This is so lovely to read, it is nice to see the support of friends and all your hard work has paid off well done ladies
  • mzgogins4801
    Options
    U guys look absolutely amazing! Incredible success stories. keep it up :smile:
  • cbrooke21ark
    cbrooke21ark Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    LOVED your story! Great job to both of you! Such an inspiration!
  • jahilmer
    Options
    This was an amazing story. Very inspirational! I will keep all MFP friends very close! Jane in Montana
  • 2012GBFAN
    2012GBFAN Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!! WOW!! GREAT JOB LADIES!
  • michaelcox39
    michaelcox39 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story you guys have. Thank you for sharing. You guys are special!!
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Y'all story is truly amazing. It made me think that me and my biffy can do this together despite the distance between me and her. Keep up the awesome work to the both of you.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    This is adorable! I wish one of my friends was willing to do this with me xo
  • rukuslivesagain
    Options
    Wow! Great job you two!! Support and the accomp[anied accountability can be a great tool!!! Your progress is surely motivational! Thank you and keep up the good work!
  • marciat100
    marciat100 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you very much for sharing. Very inspirational :)
  • Santan9ful
    Options
    You two look amazing! Awesome Girl Power:smile:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you guys are INCREDIBLE! how awesome to be able to do that together! so inspirational!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    that's awesome- I wish I could've gotten my friends to join me on my journey - but alas, none of them did. You're lucky to have such great support!
  • ChelsLynneD
    ChelsLynneD Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is so motivating! You guys are awesome! You both look lovely! :D Makes me want to stick to my goals even more!
  • ChelsLynneD
    ChelsLynneD Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story with us!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    OMG, that is just freaking awesome ....... and you gals look amazing !
  • cnichol78
    cnichol78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats to you both!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!