*NEW*

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Trista i'm new to the site, I was told about this site by a friend of my grandmother and thought it'd be nice to try out since my fiance and I are going to start a workout program of our own tomorrow, and I plan on losing weight. I have gained so much weight within the past year due to pregnancy and being a stay at home mom and eating all the time and being a couch potatoe does not help. I hope to have inspiration from this and hope to inspire others as I myself lose weight.

Replies

• Jparadise72
    Options
    Hey good luck!.. I know you will love this site, its amazing! Ive only been on for a couple days, but the peeps on here are so inspiring :)
  • LandonsMom2010
    LandonsMom2010 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! im also new to this site! i joined a few days ago! so far i love it! im sure you will too! like you ive gained alot of weight in the past year due to pregnancy! and before that i wasnt happy with my weight either! my son is now 6 and 1/2 weeks and so far ive lost the 40lbs i gained during the pregnacy ( breastfeeding really helps with that) plus alittle! the best part of this site ive found so far is being able to have friend and encourage each other and the food diary! it really helps to watch what you eat and keep track of it! you should deff check it out and see how you like it!

Good luck! and congrats on the baby

~Nicole
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    Welcome, newcomers! I suggest you browse the support groups and find one that suits you. The support here is unbelievably strong. There is a group for every type of person. Good luck on your journeys!!! :flowerforyou:
  • trista106
    Options
    Thanks everyone!