Nausea After Eating

Options
Anyone ever experience this? No, not pregnant. Possibly IBS? Ulcer? I drink GALLONS of coffee. I should probably cut that down. Usually alcohol once or twice a week too, but have had to cut down on that due to stomach issues as well. Greasy food seems to make it worse. Input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Acid reflux maybe? It's probably not an ulcer. Both times I've had ulcers I would get nausea when I didn't eat, but eating made it better.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Yeah possibly. I should probably start buying "half-caff" coffee. My mom has diverticulitis from stress. I'm seeing a gastroenterologist but haven't gotten that far with him yet, and just curious about others experiences in the meantime.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    this could be a sign of gallstones especially the greasy food trigger
  • laurenz2501
    Options
    this could be a sign of gallstones especially the greasy food trigger

The more I read up on gallstones now, the more I agree with you. Thanks so much! At least there is a possible solution! :)
  • Leslie4834
    Leslie4834 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Gallbladder. Get a gallbladder function test done. My cousin had the same thing wrong with him, he had to had it remove. He felt so much better after it was taken out. Hope it helps.
  • laurenz2501
    Options
    Thanks guys!