Weekly Calories Left!?!

Options
Hi! Quick question I had 577 weekly calories left could I eat these on the Saturday for my treats and still loose weight or am I better off leaving them? This week I lost 3.6lbs (first full logged week) Thank You!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    eat them!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    That's an average of less than 100 calories a day. I wouldn't worry about eating them - the amounts you've recorded should probably have a +/- 10% margin of error anyway.
  • Shnarffles
    Options
    Personal Choice really. If you want them have then but I just would make a habbit of 'savign' calories - when i was skinny I used to save calories for booze - not healthy at all lol
    x
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't make a habit of saving calories because you risk eating them just because they're there, and not because you're actually hungry for them.
  • dalissalee
    dalissalee Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    If you are hungry, eat. If not, than don't and you will experience a greater weight loss. Listen to your body. I noticed on your profile that you said Weight Watcher's didnt' work for you because you were always tempted to eat your full amount of points... this seems like a similar situation.
  • sparkle2011
    sparkle2011 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank u! That is an excellent point. : )
  • sparkle2011
    sparkle2011 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!