I DONT GET IT, SOME PEOPLES FOOD INTAKE CONFUSE ME

Options
1234568»

Replies

• postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    This post was not for everyone to go on attack and accuse me of being jealous or trying to compare myself. It was a statement because i eat rather healthy and i cant make it to my calorie goals. Maybe i should go ahead and eat the things i really want. If you cannot handle the fact that i asked a simple question then dont waste your time making a negative post. The person i wrote about is a good friend of mine and she doesnt care. This should be a place to help keep friends accountable and give advice not a place to attack.

Go read your original post; you came off as jealous and trying to compare yourself. You said nothing about being concerned for a friend, so calm down. It's hard to convey tone and intent over the net.
  • katherine1127
    Options
    There you said it postrock....if you cannot convey someones tone or demeanor through a post than instead of jumping on someones back maybe consider your own advice. I dont need to calm down because this is my post and i will feel as i please which i might add is not anger....have a nice day
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    There you said it postrock....if you cannot convey someones tone or demeanor through a post than instead of jumping on someones back maybe consider your own advice. I dont need to calm down because this is my post and i will feel as i please which i might add is not anger....have a nice day

:laugh:

Then take mine, then as well! Have a great night. :)