Part 1 - Can I call it success???

Options
To motivate myself...cause I really in need to lose another 10k...only 2 more month to my 1st MFP's anniversary...
I'm ashamed of the 1st photo..I can't remember my weight that time, guess around 85kg...my 2nd photo is the current pic 75kg....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/change_big_picture/5816472

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/change_big_picture/5816477

Replies

• ewl6850
    ewl6850 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    No pix... But yes, any progress is success, just don't stop until you get to where you need to be.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hey... you're still here. To quote a running mantra that my friend invented?

"One More Fence Post".

That's it... that's all. One at a time. Focus on one thing, move on.

And yes... I know I need to be looking in the mirror when I say that. I'm working on it.
  • hotfigure85
    Options
    dunno how to paste it?
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    dunno how to paste it?

Just put [ img] at the beginning of the address and [ /img] at the end of it (but no spaces after the first square bracket)
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    well done - you look totally different - what a transformation - you should be really proud of yourself and what you have achieved - you look great
  • hotfigure85
    Options
    Thanks...:) So inspiring...
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! You can definitely call losing 10kg a success, it's a great achievement! And you look fantastic!

Good luck with the rest of your journey, you can do it! :)
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Tried to fix the image for you, but it didn't seem to work. Great progress!
  • columbae86
    Options
    Of course you can call it a success! Don't give up, I really see a difference in the before and after photo! Every person needs a different amount of time to lose weight, and just the fact that you're on this journey IS a success! You can do it!! :-)
  • hotfigure85
    Options
    :heart: thanks...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!