New Goal Reached!!!

Options
I started this whole thing on 1 February 2010 and something amazing happened this morning. For the first time in 10 years I weigh below 260. Total loss to date is 29 pounds and I have 39 pounds to go. Cant wait to get to the point where those 2 numbers are flipped. Go Team!!!

Replies

• jopohle
    jopohle Posts: 7
    Options
    Way to go. Keep up the good work.
  • skroll
    skroll Posts: 24
    Options
    Congratulations! I too have finally managed to get the scales moving. I have lost 31 pounds through hard work and some life changing. I wish you luck on your goals and your weight loss!
  • tnachelle
    tnachelle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, that's absolutely wonderful. Please share how you have lost so much weight. This is great. Good Job.....
  • onelegpat
    onelegpat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You lost 31 pounds since February 1st? What is your secret?
  • skiv
    skiv Posts: 10
    Options
    I have been eating whole wheat everything and non fat everything. My problem is I thought I had to give up all my favorite foods and really you dont. Not to mention alot of the new foods I have discovered. For your snacks try the slim fast chocolat nougat bars they are actually very good and only a 100 calories. Something I have been trying and this may sound weird but on Wednesdays I have been eating something like a slice of cheese pizza and then about 1 hour after that I go work out on the stationary bike for 30 minutes, I found that the extra carbs, sugurs and other stuff make your body work harder to burn it off. So far I have tried this 2 weeks but I have lost 10 pounds in that 2 weeks. Seems to be working. I also eat about 400 calories less than my plan states, the idea is to feel full so your body doesnt go into starve mode. I hope this helps someone out there.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    congrats! Keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!