Ladies, fave sport bra?

Options
2»

Replies

• twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber here, you can get them on amazon reasonably priced, I'm a DD and it does the job lovely!
  • asarwe
    asarwe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber, definetely.
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    hahaha - So dumb that it won't let you type the "inappropriate" name of a sporting goods store. d i c k s sporting goods! lol
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I love my lululemon energy bras. I can run and jump and not bounce around (and I'm wearing one in my profile pic).
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    38E/F here. I wear Falke sports bras - they are ridiculously cheap (US$15?) and work REALLY well.
  • Iwannabemargo
    Iwannabemargo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    36 G here - use M&S own brand ( in UK) just as good as shock absorber but less money- but then I don't jog great for Zumba though
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    shock absorber for me, but then i've never bught any others...may look at the M&S ones now though :)
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm ultimately flat chested, I could probably workout without a sports bra on and have no problems, BUT I really like Under Armour Sports bras. I get mine from the outlet store and can usually get them 3 for $30. However, I don't know how well they work for bigger chested women.
  • hypergrl
    hypergrl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    hahaha - So dumb that it won't let you type the "inappropriate" name of a sporting goods store. d i c k s sporting goods! lol

LOL I wondered if that's what that meant. LOL
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I really love the 'tata tamer' from Lulu Lemon. It does the job, and it's flattering at the same time. Runner tested, hubby approved :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber, without a doubt. They're brilliant, especially the ones with a clasp in the traditional place, plus one above the shoulder blades. Not the easiest to get into, but my DD's don't move a bit once I've got it on!
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    If you are well endowed lady, then you may want to look at Elomi sports bra (I know it is available at Nordstrom and many online sites). It is a great bra! It comes in 3 colors white, nude, and black.
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I currently wear Shockabsorbers in the highest support level. I need to move down a size though as I'm finally getting a bit of movement in the chest area, so YAY getting smaller boooo need new bras.

I would any day rather spend $60+ on a good sports bra than the same amount of money on a few cheaper bras and double up while wearing them. 3 layers of upper body clothing while at the gym? Running outside in colder or wetter weather making it 4 layers of clothing? No Thank You *L*
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Lulu's tata tamer. Worth it!
    Same here, perfect if you are a C up or larger.
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    Its hard controlling my boobies when running but finally Shock Absorber done the trick. I got mine off Amazon for cheaper and it hasn't failed me yet :)
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    C9 by Champion® Womens Seamless Racerback Bra. I get them at target. They are $16.99, but by far my favorite and worth the money.
  • Klopford
    Klopford Posts: 129
    Options
    Right now I'm wearing Champion. I'm so huge that pretty much every bra I tried on left me jiggling (though not as bad as a standard bra), even this one, but this felt the most supportive.