No Weigh November

Replies

• I did this last month! I suggest daily weighers to at least TRY this. I was definitely crazy with the scale! Weighed up to 3 times a day, basing what I would eat off my weigh ins. Worst thing I could have ever done to my body. As women, our weight will fluctuate daily, not to mention water retention from working out, or a good BM! Take measurements, notice how your clothes are fitting, stick to your plan, and go by how you feel about yourself when you look in the mirror! The scale is a sensless way to record progress. It may be a tool to help you get started, but your only judgment of progress is how you FEEL. Not what a scale says - it's just a stupid number.
    On that note - today is the 1st, and I was supposed to weigh in after 1 month. I have changed my mind, and will not be weighing in until at LEAST the first week of December. I feel good about myself and do not need the scale to tell me otherwise :)

I am so proud of you! <3
  • Why not! I have decided since I am bulking anyway that getting on that scale is a dangerous thing. I know it will go up, so theres no reason to hop on it!

very true. Do it! You've got this!
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    I'll join in, haven't weighted myself in 9 days already!

xx
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    I only weigh the first of every month! So I will join you...but as a support for all of you doing it for the first time!!!! Good luck to you all!
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    I will join you! I will be weighing tomorrow, and then not until Dec!
    I am also doing 30 day shred so I was thinking about not weighing, but this post has just made my mind up!
    Good luck every1!!

30 day shred, definitely dont weigh yourself! Ive finally lost 1.5 kgs after being on day 2 of level 2... Stood COMPLETELY still for the first two weeks..But watch the mirror and watch measurements! you will be blown away! :)
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    I didn't weigh myself this morning nor have I for over a week. I'm so down. I was weighing myself WAY too often and getting extremely stressed out over it all. This is perfect for me!
  • I did this last month! I suggest daily weighers to at least TRY this. I was definitely crazy with the scale! Weighed up to 3 times a day, basing what I would eat off my weigh ins. Worst thing I could have ever done to my body. As women, our weight will fluctuate daily, not to mention water retention from working out, or a good BM! Take measurements, notice how your clothes are fitting, stick to your plan, and go by how you feel about yourself when you look in the mirror! The scale is a sensless way to record progress. It may be a tool to help you get started, but your only judgment of progress is how you FEEL. Not what a scale says - it's just a stupid number.
    On that note - today is the 1st, and I was supposed to weigh in after 1 month. I have changed my mind, and will not be weighing in until at LEAST the first week of December. I feel good about myself and do not need the scale to tell me otherwise :)

I am so proud of you! <3

Why thanks, doll! :)
  • Lady_Taylor
    Lady_Taylor Posts: 46 Member
    I too am obsessed with my scale... Count me In. I tink I might need a little help
  • Lady_Taylor
    No more scale till Dec 1st. I can do this !!!
  • I'll try to this crazy witch craft.
    -.-
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    I'll try to this crazy witch craft.
    -.-

:laugh:
  • Haha xD
  • longbird
    longbird Posts: 48 Member

Bump to promote the group: 21 members already! Let's support each other - speaking for myself this is going to get hard ;-)
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Count me in!
  • jflint86
    jflint86 Posts: 74 Member
    Oy, this will be hard, but I need it. I'm getting too OCD about numbers and need to just focus more on eating healthy and exercising and letting my weight take care of itself!!! I'll give it a try...joined the group :)
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Count me in. I wanted to try this for a while. My weight has not moved in months that or i've gained and the scale is driving me nuts. I need to try eating healthy and exercising consistently.
  • fizzy123
    fizzy123 Posts: 220 Member
    Can I join too? I need a break from the scale at this time.Getting scary!!
  • Lady_Taylor
    I had to hide my scale from myself the other day. I could feel it looking at me . LOL Oh well, not going to step on there till Dec 1st. My focus is fitness and nutrition
  • I am in.
  • starting a little late considering I weighed this morning but I'm in! I will need to hide the scale when I get home..:smile: