Hey There New Friends!

Options
Hey there!
So I am new to the site and looking for some people to help me stay motivated. I have previously used SparkPeople ALOT and it never really clicked for me. I was always starting and stopping and leaving and coming back and I never really felt like I found any support. I would love to find some friends who can help keep my accountable this time around! I have gained a substantial amount of weight recently because I got injured and couldn't really workout (EXCUSE!) and I would really like to get back in the game. I am 27 years old and used to hover right around 170lbs but recently have gone up to about 195lbs. Its time to get my life back on track without any excuses and I hope some of you agree and are willing to join forces.

I am also hoping to find someone who can support me through God's encouragement as well. I am a born-again Christian and I would love to have some biblical support too!

Replies

• nayrairam
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've been on MFP since February and I've got about 6-7lbs go get to goal. I could use the encouragement to get there and stay there!
  • starletlove
    starletlove Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and let us support each other :)