Females ages 26-30ish: What would you like a christmas gift?

Options
I know every girl is gonna be different but im thinking of what to get my sister for christmas. Shes 29, a teacher, almost always gets what she wants really. Shes my best friend but i dont know what to get her. Any ideas from females? thank you.

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    uhm.. no idea since I hate getting stuff for xmas. If somebody give me a gift that day ill surely kick their butt!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Sweetest thing I've read today. :flowerforyou:
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    -Kindle Fire HD
    -White House Black Market clothes
    -Compact digital camera
    -Cozy pajamas
    -Dance Central 4 for Xbox
    -Wii U with the new Mario game
    -shoes, boots, more shoes
    -UV light and all the stuff to do gel manis/pedis at home
    -Jeep Wrangler

There ya go. That's my list. :D I don't have a brother - wanna be mine??
  • bragaswag
    Options
    -Kindle Fire HD
    -White House Black Market clothes
    -Compact digital camera
    -Cozy pajamas
    -Dance Central 4 for Xbox
    -Wii U with the new Mario game
    -shoes, boots, more shoes
    -UV light and all the stuff to do gel manis/pedis at home
    -Jeep Wrangler

There ya go. That's my list. :D I don't have a brother - wanna be mine??
    Lmao a Jeep Wrangler? Id leave that one for Santa. But thanks for the list :P
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Gift certificate for mani/pedi/massage? Most gals like a little pamering.
    What a sweet brother. :heart:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    ^This. I'd kill for some pampering.

My brother sucks. WIll you be mine instead?
  • kristank03
    kristank03 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mine's pretty simple this year.

Origami Owl living locket necklace and massage gift certificates!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Is she athletic? Maybe some new gear for her recreational activities would be sweet.

A new jacket/coat -- like a down jacket or something?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I am all about Victoria's secret lotion. They have this vanilla lace scent that is just so good you almost want to eat it!!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    jewellery :)
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    My rule is, if you're not sure go with cash or gift cards plus a lovely card.

Me? Personally, I'd love some cash to go shopping with. I love shoes :3
  • lotion, jewelry, shoes! ahaha healthy food?
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Lots of great ideas here .. have you ever asked her what is something she would love? Does she ever mention anything in conversation .. in passing .. "Oh.. I just saw the ads for that new iPad mini .. sure would love to check that out" .. or "I saw this cute outfit at Macy's (or Nordstrom)" ...

Pay attention and don't be shy to ask her. She may of course say .. "aww .. you don't need to get me anything.. " but I bet you can find her something super awesome and special .. something like a keepsake she'll remember forever ..

maybe create a photobook of the years you 2 have shared growing up and now .. :-)
  • kariannmbc
    Options
    I second a gift certificate for something pampering. Or a season of a TV show she likes (but doesn't own), her favorite movie on DVD, a coupon to help her clean her classroom at the end of the school year...
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    A necklace or bracelet? Earrings?
    My brother got me a (real) gold bracelet for Christmas 10+ years ago and I love it so much that I still wear it often.
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    Amen to the pampering! that's what I've asked for ;)
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I asked for a gym membership for Christmas - but some girls would find that insulting.
    Does she like to read? Any books she might like?
    How about a vacation or spa day?
  • knk1553
    knk1553 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    If she's a teacher I would say something relaxing/pampering like a massage or mani/pedi or facial. Or see if she needs anything for her classroom, my stepsister is a teacher and that makes her the most excited because then she doesn't have to spend her own money on her classroom.

Depending on how much you want to spend and her style you can get her a gift certificate to a clothing store, a nice wallet (Michael Kors, Coach, Kate Spade, Dooney & Bourke, Tory Burch, Hobo, etc) or a nice watch (Fossil, Michael Kors, etc) or a pair of earrings.

If she's into fitness what about a workout program she's really wanted or a gift certificate to somewhere like lululemon?
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    ^This. I'd kill for some pampering.

My brother sucks. WIll you be mine instead?

I second this. Pampering is always welcome. Make her feel like a princess. Also please be my brother too! Mine's an *kitten*.
  • bragaswag
    Options
    Thank you for the ideas guys.
    Lots of great ideas here .. have you ever asked her what is something she would love? Does she ever mention anything in conversation .. in passing .. "Oh.. I just saw the ads for that new iPad mini .. sure would love to check that out" .. or "I saw this cute outfit at Macy's (or Nordstrom)" ...

Pay attention and don't be shy to ask her. She may of course say .. "aww .. you don't need to get me anything.. " but I bet you can find her something super awesome and special .. something like a keepsake she'll remember forever ..

maybe create a photobook of the years you 2 have shared growing up and now .. :-)
    She usually buys whatever she wants, which is why im having a hard time with this. The only thing ive heard her mention is the new iphone 5 but that would have to come with a contract. She already has an ipad 2, a macbook air, tons and tons of shoes, walk in closet full of clothes. She is athletic and is always going to the gym. But i just dont really know. Good ideas though.