Sad foods...

Options
2»

Replies

• love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    :sad: :cry:

I have tons of cheese over here...when you come back to Ca..Hubby works for a cheese plant!

I'll give you a humongous bag:flowerforyou:

I will gladly accept! :)
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Overcooked ANYTHING is sad, but I agree eggs steak and veggies are probably the worst. Oh and overcooked fish is pretty sad.
    lettuce wraps (i don't get it whats wrong with whole wheat?)

I actually really like lettuce wraps - wheat anything tends to make me feel really full (any grain that isnt' rice does that to me) and I don't always enjoy that feeling. Plus, I can eat a LOT more of the filling (which is the good part) for the same amount of calories. The wrapper is just a way to put it in your mouth that isn't a spoon (which I've ALSO done). Also there's a korean food that's like, a type of lettuce, rice, and spicy pork rolled up together. That's awesome.

Oooooh, omelettes that are wrapped around the filling instead of cooked together with the veggies and meat make me super sad. I don't like that style at all.

The nasty fake whipped cream (or whatever the hell it is) people put on top of baked goods that looks like whipped cream but totally is NOT? That stuff.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Soggy french fries.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Any veggie that's cooked until it's limp. Blech.

Lobster that's so overcooked it's rubbery.
  • andriadean7171
    Options
    Overcooked ANYTHING is sad, but I agree eggs steak and veggies are probably the worst. Oh and overcooked fish is pretty sad.
    lettuce wraps (i don't get it whats wrong with whole wheat?)

I actually really like lettuce wraps - wheat anything tends to make me feel really full (any grain that isnt' rice does that to me) and I don't always enjoy that feeling. Plus, I can eat a LOT more of the filling (which is the good part) for the same amount of calories. The wrapper is just a way to put it in your mouth that isn't a spoon (which I've ALSO done). Also there's a korean food that's like, a type of lettuce, rice, and spicy pork rolled up together. That's awesome.

Oooooh, omelettes that are wrapped around the filling instead of cooked together with the veggies and meat make me super sad. I don't like that style at all.

The nasty fake whipped cream (or whatever the hell it is) people put on top of baked goods that looks like whipped cream but totally is NOT? That stuff.
    True!
  • LilMissImperfect
    Options
    Sushi that has that "off" taste to it. That's why i never buy it pre-packaged in stores. Only fresh. Man i miss Japan! :(
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    <--- Birdfood without the sunflower seeds. . grrrr.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    How is it called pizza without the cheese??
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    quite common actually.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz50fMSE0mrvzd7jNtdg-sbZV5lPgPsHvl531ZGfPZG73ME9ns
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    quite common actually.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz50fMSE0mrvzd7jNtdg-sbZV5lPgPsHvl531ZGfPZG73ME9ns

Interesting. Never heard of cheeseless pizza. It's still not a pizza without it *sniffs*
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Boiled "BBQ" ribs.

Dark-Souls-General5.gif
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Custard Doughnuts when you thought you picked up the jam ones- just plain depressing!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Percolated coffee.

Yuck!! :(((((
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Kale chips. Oh, how I've tried to like them. I miss potato chips.