23F, 5'4", reached my initial goal, ~75 lbs lost! Pics!

Options

Replies

• derfregal
    derfregal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    great job! although you looked great before as well im sure you feel great now!
  • HellsBelles123
    Options
    Well done you! You look so different..
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • vintagesquirrel
    Options
    Awesome!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look quite beautiful. You were cute before too but I'm sure you feel better now, are healthier, and happier now. Congratulations on a job well done!
  • lgsmith12
    Options
    AMAZING, I am inspired, Congratulations
  • NancyG55
    Options
    What a wonderful achievement! You look great, and just want to say congrats to you and good luck with your next goal!
  • starfishme81
    starfishme81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to keep motivated and accomplish your goal! You have given me inspiration. My stats and goals are the same as yours!
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    Astonishing your face looks so different you look amazing!!!
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, great job!!
  • ERed23
    Options
    I am just starting the long haul of losing 50 pounds so thank you for your pictures and encouragement.
    You look great!
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great job ! You look amazing
  • TheMoxieMama
    TheMoxieMama Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Inspiring!
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing BIG pat on the back!! Well done!:drinker:
  • joddes17
    Options
    This is incredible. You look fantastic!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Dang girl, look at you!
  • sandkrain
    sandkrain Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! AWESOME. THANK YOU sooo much for sharing.
    I'm curious about the eating portion -- you said you stuck to 1200 -- did you ever have "cheat" days? Tell me more about your foods -- I do great for a few days and then some sugar/carbs just call me- ugh!! THANKS
  • rrumbolt
    rrumbolt Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    i look at myself all the time time and saying is it working, i'm not feeding the fast anymore. so it has to work. i'm patiently.. waiting to look like this.. awesome job
  • maeganhaha
    maeganhaha Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! AWESOME. THANK YOU sooo much for sharing.
    I'm curious about the eating portion -- you said you stuck to 1200 -- did you ever have "cheat" days? Tell me more about your foods -- I do great for a few days and then some sugar/carbs just call me- ugh!! THANKS
    I did have "cheat" days in the very beginning of my journey, once a week. However, they weren't days where I'd eat whatever I wanted all day, it was more like, "I really want a burrito for dinner - I'll eat a little lighter all day and indulge tonight." So even if I went over, it wasn't by 1000s of calories but I could still eat something I'd been craving all week. I think this REALLY helped keep me on track. On Tuesday I'd think, "Oh man I seriously want pizza," and then I'd decide I'd have a big slice on my "cheat" day.

The best thing about this was it staved off my cravings during the week AND eventually I found I didn't need them anymore! I sort of just stopped having them and if I wanted something I'd find a low calorie way to make it myself (or I'd have half of something I wanted- say that burrito- and still stay within my calorie limits).

For my foods, I try to stay as healthy and whole grain as possible, but carbs are my weakness. :) However... I never really paid much attention to my carbs! I know the low-carb diet works for some people, but I had success focusing just on the calorie aspect. The same goes for sugars, although I try not to overdo those as sugar inspires more sugar cravings haha. But if I wanted half of that candy bar, I'd just incorporate it into my calories for the day and it never ruined my success! Hope that helps, good luck on your journey!
  • sandkrain
    sandkrain Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    thank you so much
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!