I find Im on MFP when I should be working out!

Options
Anybody else feel this way? I feel like Im spending all my time writting messages and logging food and exercise! Almost 2 weeks in - haven't stepped on the scale yet - I haven't been alone around a scale - people are watching. lol

Replies

• Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Then get off the computer and go work out. :P
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I have been working out! Just seems like I spend more time on the computer than working out. It's probably the same for alot of people if you really think about it!
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    me too!! This site is like Facebook for me...sit here reading posts!!
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    The message boards are last place one goes on the internet to be time efficient =P
    Actually logging food and exercise probably takes 10 minutes a day though.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I find I am on MFP when I should be working :).
  • andriadean7171
    Options
    I do the same lol
  • DanielleNTim
    DanielleNTim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too lol :) I love it!!
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I log most of my food while I am on the elliptical working the lactic acid out of my legs :P
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I had this happen, saying good morning to friends is a good way to start the day
    but I forced myself to make it a rule I cant turn on my computer till my workout is done.
    If I do another workout later thats fine, but at least one really good workout is required to click the on button!
  • RDHome224
    Options
    I am starting to find if I log in here first thing I feel guilty enough reading the posts of people who've done their exercise gets me up to do some exercise lol.
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I usually get on in the evening when things are done for the day. I adjust my food for the day, put in my exercise, and pre-input my food for tomorrow (thus the adjusting it the next night). I used to spend a lot of time on-line then a whole beautiful cloudless day would go by and I would miss it. I'd be so mad at myself that I got rid of the internet all together for about a year. When hubby and I decided to get internet again we gave ourselves restrictions that we try really hard to stick to.
  • JCES10
    JCES10 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is actually better than facebook, at least we're here for a very good reason ! :)
  • madworld1
    Options
    This is so funny. I am doing the same thing right now. I managed to put my workout clothes on. But, I'm procrastinating by reading and posting.