Color Run?

Options
2»

Replies

• zenart1
    zenart1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Color Me Rad here in Austin, TX in December. Can't wait!
  • Heather0123456789
    Options
    I love this one! It's so.........pretty ;). It's the only run I would consider! Only I don't run :(. Well.....unless a bear was chasing me!!! Can someone arrange that????
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    I must be in the minority and say that I am not a fan of the Color Me Rad runs. I have done two of them now because my husband is a huge fan. I had a great time being with him but I wasn't too thrilled with the run itself. It is not designed for actual running. There are just way too many people. The last one I did wasn't even 5K (3.1 miles)--it measured more like 2.2 miles. I was very disappointed. If you want to dance and enjoy a crowd, you'll have a total blast. If you take running seriously, you won't like it.
  • Heather0123456789
    Options
    I must be in the minority and say that I am not a fan of the Color Me Rad runs. I have done two of them now because my husband is a huge fan. I had a great time being with him but I wasn't too thrilled with the run itself. It is not designed for actual running. There are just way too many people. The last one I did wasn't even 5K (3.1 miles)--it measured more like 2.2 miles. I was very disappointed. If you want to dance and enjoy a crowd, you'll have a total blast. If you take running seriously, you won't like it.

Maybe I could do it then :0)
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Just signed up for one in LA. It will be my first 5k. Pretty excited.