Heya Im new

Hey everyone! Im new and looking for some help, advice and just looking for peeps that are doing what Im doing :) add me
Thanks

Replies

• dcmami07
    dcmami07 Posts: 7
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! I am here to support my mfp family so Im gonna add you. We can motivate eachother.
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Welcome to MFP! You're gonna find hundreds of people here to help you out. And from I have seen, without any B.S. :smile:

Add me if you like. But just beware. I pull no punches and expect the same in return.
  • Hello, i am new as well. need to get motivated. Can some share with me the exercise plan and also food plan. Im Currently 85kg with the height of 5'3. Do advise. TKS
  • Marquerite11
    Marquerite11 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey mfp! I need much support in this journey that I am on and I will support you as well. I've tried before but swayed away because of so many temptations and no one to really stand with me along the way. I'm doing this for myself and I working out harder than before : ) Add me and we can continue together united.
  • kimberlydawn36
    kimberlydawn36 Posts: 35 Member
    Hi there welcome!
  • 2012kwhay
    2012kwhay Posts: 17
    hi everyone! I am new also! I have tried many many times to track and count calories and exercise but always end up up sabotaging myself. I need some help getting back on track and tackling this once again. MFP was recommended as a good program because of the support from members. I need ALL the support I can get!:smile:
  • CHUBBYLOVLEY
    CHUBBYLOVLEY Posts: 65 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! The more friends the motivation I say! :flowerforyou:
  • I would say to make sure you keep track of the calories in here. I went a week without tracking on the computer, just kind of doing it in my head, or so I thought. Needless to say my week of not keeping track allowed me to gain 2 pounds, which I spent a week trying to get rid of. Needless to say, back at working out and counting calories, again!
  • maggiemayberries
    maggiemayberries Posts: 15 Member
    Hey>>>Im still looking for new friends to motivate and who can motivate me as well :) add me.....
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Welcome! Sending you a request!:smile:
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Welcome Welcome (= MFP rocks and so do you for wanting to make the change!
  • I'm also looking for more motivated people to "friend" with on MFP and help keep me motivated if anyone is interested in adding me please do!
  • Hi, I'm new too.
  • yaomihaha
    yaomihaha Posts: 21 Member
    Welcome, a friend invite on the way!
  • RockstarPunch
    RockstarPunch Posts: 203 Member
    hey im new and im focused on staying focused. I enjoyed eating whatever I wanted for a time and now im ready to get back on track. this is a Jesus filled journey for me and im ready for the change the healthy way.