Any good LEG Exercises???

Options
Hi everyone! I'm looking for some really good or great exercises that will help me shed the fat from my legs and tone them up. Right now I am doing the 30 day shred which has a few things but I am looking for some more targeted leg exercises. Would love any suggestions or tell me what you all are doing. I want some sexy legs! :) Thanks in advance for any help. :):)

Replies

• mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges, step up on a chair. wall sits
  • JimandCindy
    Options
    Wall sits are an easy to do quad strengthener. To increase strength just continue longer durations. You can add arm weights and do curls at the same time...just remember to keep your head and shoulders against the wall.
  • Crunchytxmama
    Crunchytxmama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You really can't spot train, so definitely cardio, cardio, cardio, and cutting your calories so you lose the excess fat in those areas, but also like PP's said squats, lunges, dead-lifts, etc. will all help tone those areas and will help you burn calories more efficiently.
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    oh thanks...I've just found a few videos on bodyrock.tv :) I'm just looking for a little extra to do everyday maybe or at least 4 times a week. Thanks though for all the suggestions.