butt exercises!

Options
i need some good butt exercises! it is my area that needs most attention right now lol

Replies

• CinthyNair
    CinthyNair Posts: 261
    Options
    Do loads of glute lifts with exercise ball, lunges and squats. I am doing these extra just to target the bum :)
  • MattDustin
    MattDustin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Squats! Those are great for your butt. Or do one-leg step ups on a chair. If you have a gym, you can use weights for your squats, weights for your step-ups, and you can use leg curl machines. For home stuff though, do a lot of squats and step ups. You can also run the stairs or do jumps at the top of your squats, all of these will hit your butt muscles. :)
  • gisii
    gisii Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i need some good butt exercises! it is my area that needs most attention right now lol

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/videos/m/22142804/the-complete-routine.htm

do these! everyday!
  • stroutman81
    stroutman81 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Remember you can't selectively influence where the fat will leave the body. So if you're saying your butt needs work in the sense of losing fat... just focus on controlling calories, eating balanced and healthily, and taking a balanced approach to exercise.

Now if you're saying your butt needs work in that your glute muscles are too small... that's something entirely different.

Either case, you've been handed some good suggestions in terms of exercise selection. Some other good ones include romanian deadlifts, pullthroughs, SHELCS, and leg presses with your feet positioned high on the platform.