an awesome body
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Shoppingggggggggg!!! New wardrobe!!! :)
  • patmat
    patmat Posts: 19
    Options
    I have not reached my long term goal, but I have reached a short term goal, so I bought a shirt , a pair of jeans and works slacks one size smaller than I have been wearing...I dropped two sizes since I started my program. I am so pumped and ready to make my next short term goal...all the way to my ultimate goal...
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Well for losing 50 pounds I got my first tatoo. It's in honor of my daughter so I will be the coolest dad ever for a year or 3 somewhere in there during her formative years.

I haven't decided about what reward I'll give myself for my goal weight. Clothes have been happening all along so a shopping spree is out and not a big deal anyway...

If all goes according to plan I will just have hit my goal before we'll be away in New Orleans with my daughter staying at her grandparents while we are away. That should be reward enough.

Maybe I'll also drive down to foxwoods for the day.
  • ajsmommy2010
    Options
    I hope when I reach my goal weight (12lbs away) that my body will change and allow me to have a baby but if not clothes will work :-)
  • Just_do_it_xo
    Just_do_it_xo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree!! ahh cannot wait!!!!!!!!:love:
  • mhaight85
    Options
    Opening the box of "skinny" clothes I have tucked away in my closet and being able to wear my old favorite clothes! I have my favorite pair of pants hanging up on my bedroom door as a daily reminder. :O)
  • robdeering
    robdeering Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    1) a tattoo
    2) a trip back to Hawaii. I want to be in the pictures next time....and look good.
  • emmie0622
    emmie0622 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    The satisfaction that I conquered something I never thought I could

:heart:
  • Mandino788
    Mandino788 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I think it'll be a few things. I'll put in some overtime at work and completely treat myself.

1) a massage at the Red Door Spa
    2) facial
    3) New haircut (maybe even the short cut I've been looking at)
    4) and a tattoo after one year signifying that I will have beat this trend of obesity and unhealthy habits in my family
  • JohnnyKitty
    JohnnyKitty Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I hope when I reach my goal weight (12lbs away) that my body will change and allow me to have a baby but if not clothes will work :-)

You're so close!! :) Good luck for your baby <3
  • JohnnyKitty
    JohnnyKitty Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well for losing 50 pounds I got my first tatoo. It's in honor of my daughter so I will be the coolest dad ever for a year or 3 somewhere in there during her formative years.

I haven't decided about what reward I'll give myself for my goal weight. Clothes have been happening all along so a shopping spree is out and not a big deal anyway...

If all goes according to plan I will just have hit my goal before we'll be away in New Orleans with my daughter staying at her grandparents while we are away. That should be reward enough.

Maybe I'll also drive down to foxwoods for the day.

what a cool dad!
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Ink . . . lots of new ink.

And maybe a piercing or two.
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Since I am not a dog, I will not reward myself with food.... I saw a poster with that saying. I love it.
    I will get new riding boots and another Gucci handbag, oh and so fillers (juviderme) for my face.
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    A new tattoo!!

Mine too! I already know what I want ;)

Also I am going back to Europe to take NEW pictures - the trip is already booked for Aug 2013 and I should be pretty close to my goal weight by then - and If not at least I won't be 220 lbs this time!!
  • Amanda82691
    Amanda82691 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feeling AMAZING and a shopping spree. I have a closet full of clothes that are 1-2 years old and a lot doesn't fit because of my weight gain so I promised myself that I will not buy any new clothes until I reach my goal. (unless something is needed of course) so that way I do not get down and depressed when shopping during my weight loss journey. :p
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    Buying myself a corset.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    nude photo shoot
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have mini goals set up. A new haircut, new tennis shoes, my first tattoo but my ultimate one is a shopping spree!!!! Oh and I'm going to Mexico already so it will be the comfort of walking around in a bikini and not being self conscious!

And guys don't reward yourself with food! You're not a dog!
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    Getting my navel pierced finally.
    And I will treat myself to an amazing bikini ;)