almarsala
almarsala Posts: 168 Member
That's SUPPOSED to say- 04-2011 not 2012 >_<

beforeandafter11-06-12-1.jpg

Replies

• Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic job! You look amazing and should be so very proud of what you have accomplished!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Amazing work. You look great.
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Great job! Amazing!
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Way to go. I know that must have required a lot of hard work & dedication.
  • almarsala
    Options
    Thanks everyone! How close are you to your goals?
  • Chaparra326
    Chaparra326 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great !! Looks like you are doing a good job.Any advice on how you lost the weight.I have been on my fitness pal for a lil over a month now and only lost like 4lbs..lol..but I know I could probably loose more if I put more exercise into it.I try and get on the treadmill when I can but having a 18 month old running around makes it hard to take the time for myself .
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation, you look great! Now careful balancing on that chair, hahahah, I bet you couldn't do that before you started. ;) Amazing work!!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    COngrats to you, you look amazing!!!!!!!!
  • sandkrain
    sandkrain Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!! Tell us more about your success.... how many calories did you eat/day? ever go over/under? exercise?thanks
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow!! COngrats on all your success!!
  • almarsala
    Options
    You look great !! Looks like you are doing a good job.Any advice on how you lost the weight.I have been on my fitness pal for a lil over a month now and only lost like 4lbs..lol..but I know I could probably loose more if I put more exercise into it.I try and get on the treadmill when I can but having a 18 month old running around makes it hard to take the time for myself .

Hello! If you're having trouble getting in exercise, just realllyyyyy make sure you're watching what you eat. I lost the first 70 pounds just by switching my diet. I couldn't work out because of a car accident injury. Try to stick to clean foods, and make sure you're tracking your calories. This site is how I lost the weight. Just use it every day, read the forums, track your food and exercise. Lots of the forums on here give advice on what to eat to give you the most energy and keeps you full longer, I'd start reading up on those types of things :) Hope this helps and feel free to send me a message :)
  • almarsala
    Options
    Wow what a transformation, you look great! Now careful balancing on that chair, hahahah, I bet you couldn't do that before you started. ;) Amazing work!!

haha definitely not! My balance is soooooooo much better than it was
  • no_kidding
    no_kidding Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow .. Congratulations on what you have accomplished so far.. Keep it up and never go back!
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fantastic!

You should be very proud of yourself!
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    Holly crap! All in 8 months??? Amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • almarsala
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!! Tell us more about your success.... how many calories did you eat/day? ever go over/under? exercise?thanks

Thank you :D My caloric intake has varied, depending on how much I was on my feet at my job, depending on how much I exercised, etc. If I went through a few days where I just wanted to eat everything in site, I would up my calories by like 100 or so and work out an extra 10 minutes. there were plenty of days I went over, and under. That's going to happen. As long as I'm always still working on my health I can let go the anxiety of those days lol.
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • shan899
    Options
    OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!! You look so good! Congrats to you and your accomplishments!

How did you do it?
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    How wonderful! you have done an amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!