Options

Replies

• dandaninc
    Options
    My skydiving license.
  • Kanohane
    Kanohane Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    To fit in this cute SMALL dress I already bought Dx and to go to next year's captains ball looking like a princess!!....yea...I'm weird....
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    I've reached my goal weight so now I'm just patiently awaiting the appointment for my BOOBIES!!! :devil:
  • shenanigansmo
    shenanigansmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I'm rewarding myself with these:

1. A pin-up style photo shoot complete with full hair and make up done.

2. A new tattoo down my rib cage that somehow incorporates the saying "Pura Vida". It's what is said in Costa Rica by all the locals. It literally means "pure life" or "good life". But they say it as a greeting or really like "life is good". I went to Costa Rica for the first time in May 2011. My parents are going to retire there, so it's going to be a place that will feel kind of like home soon.

3. And of course, a new wardrobe!
  • Yunnieh
    Yunnieh Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    A new camera
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    The satisfaction that I conquered something I never thought I could

this.
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Signing up for an "away" marathon: either the Big Sur Marathon (from Big Sur to Carmel) or the Napa Valley marathon. Big Sur would allow my husband some kick-*kitten* golfing; Napa would allow me to do some post-race wine tasting. Decisions, decisions....
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Steak dinner at The Keg.
  • BurkYoung
    Options
    an awesome body

... or at least be height weight proportionate lolololol
  • mininipuce
    mininipuce Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Buy the nicest bikini in the world and wear it with confidence (I never wore a bikini of my entire life)
  • RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe! I am refusing to buy any more clothes til I lose this weight! :) I want to be that smokin hot wife my hubby deserves. :love:
  • Maris82
    Maris82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A trip to Scotland :)
  • hugsee
    hugsee Posts: 36
    Options
    Would love ex hubby to see a pic of me at my new awesomeness.....lmao

No its definately a new outfit or 6 and defo new jeans for parading on the beach whilst walking the dog
  • shygur
    shygur Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    New clothes.
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Posting pictures in uniform, only half dressed. :) I've never had anything worth being an attention *kitten* for, so I figured I'll try it
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    A trip to Scotland :)

Hey, I am going to Scotland next year (Sept). Have you been before? If so, any information for me (area to visit, what to pack.....)?
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I want to loose to my goal weight by May 20th 2013. This will be my husband and my 25 year anniversary. I've got 53 lbs to go! We're going someplace special ... he won't tell me where! Also, I'll have a completely new wardrobe to show off!
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I haven't thought about it. The goal for me is reward enough. But since I have a lot to lose, I am sure the reward will be new clothes at least. :-P
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    I halfway agree but after going from 290 to 230 (my initial goal, though I've now decided I'm going to 200) I'm taking one day off. Am I eating a bag of cookies? Nah. Do I get a slice or two of pizza for dinner Friday that week? Probably. I've earned it.
  • Rosytakesoff
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Funny you said that. Mine reward was originally going to be a Coach bag, but I bought myself a corset instead.