Options

Replies

• Brianna72994
    Options
    Try to sneak in a workout so you can earn more calories for food
  • embracingmycurves
    embracingmycurves Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I say get some exercise in so you will be able to eat more.
  • TimeFourMe
    TimeFourMe Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Grilled Fish and some salad ;)

If you go over a little bit blink a few more times and move on, eat a little less tomorrow - I do it all the time. Average your calories over the week - it makes life much easier.

Blink a few more times.... Lol. If only that would work I'd bat my eyelashes all day long!
  • laprincess1234
    Options
    Not sure about the popcorn and cheese. Popcorn is a ton of wasted calories and cheese is high in fat and calories.
  • blairhanson
    Options
    If you can get some cardio exercise in today you can add those calories to your meal. Otherwise I like to eat a can of solid white albacore tuna. Very high in protien for the calories.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    dust-margery-dawes-little-britain-demotivational-poster-1217358276.jpg
  • jonkers2012
    jonkers2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    100? that's it? I say go out for a run...earn some cals for dinner. :)

Agreed
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    If you can't get a workout in, I'd do as a previous poster said: egg white omlette with TONS of vegetables, no butter or oil. It's actually pretty filling!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    agree exercise and burn some extra calories or if that isn't an option, maybe a salad filled with green stuff cucumbers. radishes, peppers etc Lemon juice as a spritzer.
  • Arrow_31
    Options
    never skip meals... it does no good to your metabolism....

eat something light...

for example cut a piece of fruit in 4 tablespoons of light yoghurt and adding 1 tablespoon of bran flakes... I find it filling and not overpacked with calories...

don't feel bad about cheating once in a while as long as it does not become a habit...

tomorrow is another day! :))
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'd do my best to get a workout in. Even just a 20 minute one. If I couldn't, I would probably end up eating over a little. :-\ That's just me, so I do my best to plan for that. Best of luck. Whatever happens, one day isn't the end of the world. Hang in there!
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Go run, or purge... either way...
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm at 150 left because we had Thanksgiving at work today.

My plan is to shake violently in the voting line to burn as much as possible while skipping my workout to do my civic duty.

In all seriousness after voting I'm having fish, some leftover rice and some squash. I'll only be a few 100 over at that point and still under maintenance.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    workout so you can eat more. or 4 oz of chicken breast if you won't workout.
  • icklebubbly
    icklebubbly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If it was me i would have lots of veggies to fill up on and maybe some fish or chicken, you may go over your calories but it is a healthy meal!!!!
  • maggiehsmith07
    Options
    I eat shrimp! Or scallops. Both have high protein, low cal. I also go on a walk to get some more calories.
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    just go over, eating at TDEE wont make you gain anything, dont forget you are on a deficit!
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    Are you starving or just minor hunger? If I were you, I would eat some fruit & then go to sleep in an hour or two :)
  • Dunkelheit666
    Dunkelheit666 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Way over ate at lunch. Have not had pizza in a long time and I did not resist eating the kids pizza. :( Hoping for workout vid while kids nap... Otherwise what should I eat for supper!?!

Air
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Only 100 calories left? What is your calorie goal to begin with (your diary is closed)? Perhaps your goal is too low.

If you can't get in a workout or some cardio, just eat a light, healthy meal and forget about it. Perhaps you can burn some extra calories tomorrow. One day is not a big deal. We all have them.