New here, looking for weight loss buddies! :)

Options
13»

Replies

• wanting_to_lose
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    All of you can feel free to add me! :-)

ME TOO!!!

me too im in need of friends on here as i dont have anyone supporting me
  • PTpinkfit
    Options
    Welcome :) Please feel free to add me x
  • metisgirl
    metisgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well..My thoughts and prayers are with during your sons courageous battle....I lost my son when he was 9 and when he was very ill, that became my trigger to eat and eat and then it became an addiction and lo and behold here I am....If you need to chat I am here 4 you.....
  • Aimelish70
    Aimelish70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello there, Wishing you the best, I know it's not easy, but hang in there. I have 3 children, my first when I was 22 and lost weight instead of loosing weight. I was always pretty thin and active until I had my daughter at 28 and son at 30. I gained 40 lbs from the pregnancy and since then packed on another 40lbs that I can't blame on baby fat. I've been yo-yo diieting for 10 years now... and I am really hoping this time around I will find a way to stay motivated and permanently keep the weight off.

I do have to say that myfitnesspal.com seems like the best option for me. It's easy and the the food database is pretty extensive, not to mention I have finally joined the Android era and have downloaded the myfitnesspal application which works great! I lost 10lbs at the beginning of the year, it took about 4 months, then got injured and was in a cast for 2 months. I gained the 10-lbs back and another 5 on top (story of my life). I am NOTgoing to let that discrouage me, now that my leg is healed I am getting back on the saddle...
  • Michellelmt
    Michellelmt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend :happy: I love MFP!
  • anewhoney
    Options
    Please feel free to add me.. I'm on the boat with you! Saying prayers for your son! :flowerforyou: