Hi there!

Options
I'm Rachel. I've tried losing weight so many times as I'm most of you have. I'm just fed up with being an overweight adult. It's absolutely ridiculous. I want to be a good mom to my puppy dog and I want to feel good about myself. I've been on myfitnesspal for just a week now and I LOVE it! I also started 30 Day Shred three days ago. Feeling positive and excited. Glad to be here and glad to inspire others as well along the way. :)

Replies

• KristieWat
    Options
    Great weight loss already! I am just finishing day 5 on here and still sore from day 4 of level one of the 30 day shred. Feel free to add me if you would like. I also keep my food diary open because I like to peek at what other people eating to give me more ideas. Take care!
  • DL21Smith
    DL21Smith Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love MFP! It's a great tool to use to lose weight!
  • rachiegrl6
    rachiegrl6 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great weight loss already! I am just finishing day 5 on here and still sore from day 4 of level one of the 30 day shred. Feel free to add me if you would like. I also keep my food diary open because I like to peek at what other people eating to give me more ideas. Take care!

Thank you so much! I think the best way to see the results with 30DS is to keep at it through the entire 30 days. Good luck with your efforts!
  • rachiegrl6
    rachiegrl6 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love MFP! It's a great tool to use to lose weight!

I'm absolutely loving it! Especially the ability to use the barcode scanner - I use that daily. :)