Starting over...

Options
OK, so I've decided to start all over again! It was only today (I woke up with a hangover and dehydrated) that I thought about my milk consumption.

I drank 2 pints this morning and when I entered it into my diary, it came to over 500 cals! It made me think about how many cups of tea or coffee I drink in work and I never add them to my diary so I must be way over on my cals all the time....doh!

Anyway, now I've actually realised this, I've decided to clear my diary and start all over again...

Good luck to everyone who's starting from today, and may we all achieve our goals!! xx

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Yeah, milk can really pile on the calories but it's good for you so don't cut it out completely!! :) I drink 2% and it's 50 calories for 1 cup or about 4 oz. and that's usually enough for my cereal or if I have something with peanut butter and need some milk to go along!!!
  • nataliesaunders2470
    nataliesaunders2470 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love milk, and I've tried black tea but it's just not the same so I've given myself a 500ml allowance every day which comes to 200 calories, should be OK on that I think. If I find I'm left with a lot (which I don't think I will), then I'll use what's left in a meal replacement milkshake I think.
  • mlove1307
    mlove1307 Posts: 151
    Options
    I'm starting over today tool!! My eating got really out of hand and yeahhh.... Just need to wipe the slate clean. No regret, especially no guilt. :] Its a learning process and every day is a new day.

Good luck to you as well!!
  • nataliesaunders2470
    nataliesaunders2470 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    All the best! x