LIPOTRIM

Options
just wondering if anyone else on here has done lipotrim? im refeeding next week and would like to know after you've done this and the maintenance, what kind of foods you are eating!?thanks

Replies

• dancingqueen2013
    dancingqueen2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi pixi, just wondering how you did with your Lipotrim and refeeding. How much did you loose and have you managed to keep your weight off? I did it for the first 3 weeks of September and lost a total of 17lbs, I refed properly and did manintenance for a couple of weeks and to date I have only put back on 2lbs, but thats because I started drinking alcohol again :-( it's such a no no. But overall I'm very pleased with the results of LT, I tried everything to loos weight after I gained loads after stopping smoking 4 years ago but nothing would shift it; so it was sheer desperation that drove me to try Lipotrim, but Imagine how happy I was to loose 8lbs in the first week.
    But mainly I'm glad that I have kept it off. Going to concentrate this week on calorie counting again on MFP and see if I can start shifting some more. I'm currently 188lbs and my next short term goal would be 180lbs, I think I would be happy with that.
    I would go back on total food replacement again but they dont allow you for 6 months. Overall I think Lipotrim is a good way for people who find it very difficult to loose weight even while dieting, it's not easy but do-able, if I can so can anyone.
  • pixijude
    pixijude Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hey dancing queen :) go you!! you've done amazing!!and well done for keeping it off.i've been off LT for about 2 months, i have to be honest my diet has not been great!! but somehow i've managed to keep most of the weight off, i gained about 2 lb! but need to nip the bad eating habits in the bud so thinking of joining ww after christmas :) i did LT in a last resort too and tbh im glad i did, its made me alot happier with myself, although im not at the exact size i want to be, i'm not far off and for now thats ok. Im thinking of redoing it again just to get another stone off then that will be me finished but this wont be til next year probably!overall i lost a stone in 3 weeks, refeed was fine and tbh i actually missed the lipo food!!lol i loved the maintenance bars but now just eating ordinary food!it does take alot of will power and even now i really dont know where i found it!i was just that unhappy with myself i needed to do something!i hope now i keep most of this off!!