Favorite Skinnytaste Recipes

Options

Replies

• Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Chicken Pot Pie Soup!!! OMG so good!

I really like the pasta fagioli, buffalo chicken dip (Put it on a sammich with melted cheese...YUM!) ...really I have yet to find one I don't like.
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I loooove the Taco Soup variations...one is a chicken version cooked in the crock pot and the other is made with ground turkey! So easy and great for this time of year!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/11/crock-pot-chicken-taco-chili-4-pts.html
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/02/turkey-chili-taco-soup.html
    These get my vote as well! AWESOME! And the chili is great reheated for lunches. :)
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    The jalepeno popper stuffed chicken breasts are one of our household's favorite meals EVER (not just from the skinnytaste recipes). They are simply amazing and do not taste like they should be good for you at all. I like to pair them with the southwest black bean and corn salad from her site. The crockpot santa fe chicken is also super yummy when used as either a taco filling or a burrito bowl topping. And don't forget the zuchinni tots - They are awesome!!! (and I don't particularly love zuchinni)...

Enjoy!

+1
  • midnight333
    Options
    So far so good with the Mushroom Stroganoff and Spinach & Bacon stuffed Mushrooms:) Yummy site I'm gonna try more for sure. I think if you Bing - Skinnytaste.chickenbreasts, Skinnytaste.flanksteak, or Skinnytaste.chickenlegs your recipe for the ingredient will come up or several to choose from. Very very good enjoy!
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    so i found this amazing youtube channel :) Great recipes....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKF1Dl0euIE&feature=g-all-u
  • dancinrascal
    dancinrascal Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    zucchini lasagna omg sooo good! especially since i am gluten free
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I just found one today that I am going to try. It is grilled chicken with spinach and melted mozzarella. Grill chicken, saute box of spinach with olive oil and then spoon over chicken on a baking sheet. Top with mozzarella and a thin slice of roasted red pepper and broil until cheese is melted. 1 cutlet is 153 calories.
    I am going to try this one night this week! Enjoy the wine!

spare yourself the calories of the olive oil and just spray the pan lightly with olive oil cooking spray and few drops of lemon juice.. :)
  • KimmyJ30
    KimmyJ30 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My top favorites are:

Crock Pot Minestrone Soup
    Crock Pot 3 Bean Turkey Chili
    Chicken Pot Pie Soup
    Sausage and Summer Vegetable
    Broccoli and Cheese Chicken
    Skinny Sloppy Joe's
    Petite Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (i make them into muffins and they are beyond amazingly delicious)

I'm sure i'm missing out on some more but those ones are my favorites
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Baked oatmeal with bananas and blueberries, Italian Turkey Meatballs, Turkey Chili Taco Soup...of course, those are the only ones I've tried so far. I can't wait to try more
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I made the farro with sundried tomatoes, feta, etc and the crustless Zucchini pie last week, both were fanstastic! They're definetely going into my regular rotation.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I just found one today that I am going to try. It is grilled chicken with spinach and melted mozzarella. Grill chicken, saute box of spinach with olive oil and then spoon over chicken on a baking sheet. Top with mozzarella and a thin slice of roasted red pepper and broil until cheese is melted. 1 cutlet is 153 calories.
    I am going to try this one night this week! Enjoy the wine!

This one is really good
  • charleneagilmore
    charleneagilmore Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Love all the suggestions because I also really enjoy the SkinnyTaste site. Here is a recommended recipe that is not from the site, but is absolutely delicious... and super easy. And, even better as leftover too.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/01/chicken-tortilla-soup/
  • lvdesertdiva
    lvdesertdiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My absolute FAVORITE is the sweet pork barbacoa - it is a little time consuming, but I usually double the recipe, and the entire family loves it. We use it for burritos, tacos, bowls, etc... Mmmmmm Perfect crockpot meal for cold weather. I think I know what I am making this weekend!! :bigsmile:
  • lvdesertdiva
    lvdesertdiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The jalepeno popper stuffed chicken breasts are one of our household's favorite meals EVER (not just from the skinnytaste recipes). They are simply amazing and do not taste like they should be good for you at all. I like to pair them with the southwest black bean and corn salad from her site. The crockpot santa fe chicken is also super yummy when used as either a taco filling or a burrito bowl topping. And don't forget the zuchinni tots - They are awesome!!! (and I don't particularly love zuchinni)...

Enjoy!

+1

Ooohhhh!! I forgot about this one - this one is great too!! :happy:
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I cannot pick just one - LOVE THEM ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    This has probably been discussed already, but I'm too lazy to search the forums (DONT KILL ME). Tbh, I'm trying to figure out what to have for dinner so I have enough cals for wine tonight (again, DON'T KILL ME), and I'm looking through Gina's skinnytaste website and EVERYTHING looks yummy. So, what are your favorite skinnytaste recipes?? I'm leaning towards chicken, but I'm open to pretty much anything (veggie dishes included). So lemme have em kiddos!

I always leave calories for wine. ALWAYS.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken nuggets for the win! The turkey taco wraps are awesome too.
  • kmccormick42
    kmccormick42 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Chicken w/ garlic in the white wine sauce is delish! My family devoured it, never knowing it was from Skinny taste. Also love the roasted cauliflower w/ garlic and parmesan. I've only tried a a few recipes but loved what I made.
  • FluffyDogsRule
    FluffyDogsRule Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    my husband asks for the chicken parmesan every week! we also love the carnitas and the italian wedding soup...which i think is called turkey meatball and escarole soup.
  • marissajeanne
    marissajeanne Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Everything I have tried from skinnytaste has come out absolutely delicious, but my favorites are:

Cuban Style Black Beans
    Chicken Parmesan
    Baked Mozzarella Sticks
    Asian Glazed Chicken