Options
124»

Replies

• kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Heya huni :D
    Good luck. You can definitely do it.
    I have just about 100 lbs to lose, so I understand. I just started a couple weeks ago. Its a hard journey, but we can do it.
    Feel free to add me, if you need support. ^_^
  • jamie54720
    jamie54720 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, i just started back again and i, also am looking for friends so feel free to add me. i need to lose 100+ pounds. my biggest motivators are being able to do activites with my kids, and not having everything hurt! i work 9 hour days in a kitchen so my feet are always sore and when i get home and take off my shoes i feel like i can hardly walk. thursday will be my weigh in day, i have a bad habbit of weighing myself everyday, so i hid the scale and im pretty nervous of what it will tell.
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I want to wish you the best. You're doing a wonderful thing and coming here is a huge first step. I started out a few pounds shy of 300 and MFP has been an integral part of where I am now. Keep focused, stay on track, look at each day as a new challenge, and always love the person inside your skin.

If you need motivation, feel free to add me as a friend and I will do what I can to help keep you on track.
  • martinezjon27
    martinezjon27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been using mfp for about 6 weeks now. My goal is to lose 160lbs. So i have a long way to go. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • kbugg690
    Options
    I just started my weight loss journey TODAY!! And I need to lose about 130 pounds and I would love some motivation and meet some new friends to help me out.
  • Zoeegirl
    Zoeegirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 150lbs. I would love some friends to help along the way:happy:
    so feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • SCharlie123
    Options
    I also need to lose around 130 pounds or so, and have lost around 13lbs so far, and honestly the only way to do it is to stick to your calories limit each day and just get out more. As long as you're moving its good. Don't worry about completely limiting your foods, you can eat but only have it in moderation (eg from having a whole pizza just have 1-2 slices) . I hope I can stick to it, but losing weight is not impossible, you don't need any specific diet either, stick to the calories and you'll see your weight going down. Feel free to add me :) , I don't log on everyday though .
  • janeway709
    Options
    Hi!

I have more than 100lbs to lose so I know what you are going through! It seems like a very long journey, doesn't it?
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am trying to lose around 100 lbs as well! I will send you a friend request!
  • paulasnchz
    paulasnchz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! It is wonderful to be able to log on and be inspired by a community. :)
  • paulasnchz
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lost a lot but I am on my way!!
  • paulasnchz
    Options
    I need to lose about 150lbs. I would love some friends to help along the way:happy:
    so feel free to add me:flowerforyou:

You are so right! The key is to "eat less and move more". :)
  • jcs94553
    Options
    Hi, I am hoping to lose 85 lbs., have been on 1200 calorie/day diet since 10/19/12. I would like to be your friend.
  • Leecat70
    Options
    Started today. My goal is to lose 150 lbs. It isn't easy anyway, but I also have to take steroids daily. Any helpful suggestions will be greatly appreciated!! I need all the help I can get!
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have 150+ pounds to lose and log in every day (with an open diary). I love to encourage and be encouraged, so feel free to add me :heart:
  • doeeyes13
    Options
    Began the long journey yesterday, 104# to goal! Single mom of three kids 6 and under, so would appreciate any encouragement you have!