5'6/5'7 women results please share

Options

Replies

• Kiki829
    Kiki829 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Bumping to save for later when I need extra motivation!
  • crystalr1976
    Options
    I was just about in tears reading the previopus posts from women who are the same height as me and weigh so much less. Thank you for sharing. I am about your size when you started and hope to look as good as you do someday.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I was just about in tears reading the previopus posts from women who are the same height as me and weigh so much less. Thank you for sharing. I am about your size when you started and hope to look as good as you do someday.

You will. I believe in you. You MUST believe in yourself. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Don't give up, no matter what, no matter how long the road looks, no matter how faraway the goal seems. You are beautiful, you are special and YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    kewl
  • wojewok
    wojewok Posts: 38
    Options
    If you are referring to my post I am just rubbish at resizing pics; for someone who's 5"5 30 lbs is a big difference however you angle the pics.
  • kittyraj
    kittyraj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Started at 190lbs last year in June, dropped to 130lbs by November of last year. :)

progress2.jpg

Progress3.jpg

WOW!!! What did you do to lose 60lbs in 6 months? A diet pill? A special programme?
  • Mommypeanut
    Options
    U guys r very motivational, hope to be on here soon!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread. I'm just shy of 5'7" and started MFP the beginning of Oct.2012. Can't wait to be able to post some before and after pics.
  • kellimellema
    kellimellema Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed to get back on track!
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    This is me before 191
    securedownload.jpg

This is me now 169
    securedownload5-1.jpg
  • meganbwright
    Options
    Bump. You all are super inspiring! Can't wait to add my after pictures to a forum like this! I'm 5'6" started in June at 207, (highest weight ever was 211) first goal is 150, hoping to reach an UGW of 135!
  • aclark316
    Options
    bump
  • BeckyM03
    BeckyM03 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Im 5'6 my current weight is 175. I started out at 193..
    I dont know how to post pics tho :(
  • xDiamondAsh
    xDiamondAsh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, you all look AMAZING! Wtg!! : )
  • e11enr0se
    e11enr0se Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    this thread is the most motivating i've seen in a while!! keep it up ladies!
  • jammiezene
    jammiezene Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet 6 inches started at 183.6 and I am now at 126.6

Before1866-1.jpg

newphoto-1.jpg
  • Finallyfit1976
    Finallyfit1976 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet 6 inches started at 183.6 and I am now at 126.6

Before1866-1.jpg

newphoto-1.jpg

Simply AmazinG. Awesome job. can u share your secrets?
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Great thread! I'm 5'7". I started at 190, currently 163 pounds, my goal is 140. I like having friends the same height as me so I will be sending you some FRs (or please feel free to friend me too, and add a message to your FR).
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I just started my weight loss journey since I just got cleared to exercise last week. (I had a baby 7 weeks ago)

Height: 5' 6.5"
    SW: 172 lbs
    CW: 167 lbs
    GW: 130 lbs

Of course I am not sure if that goal weight is realistic or not but I will continue to try and lose until my body is where I want it to be. According to the "frame tests" I have a small frame so I am thinking I can definately still look healthy at 130. Very excited to be there! :)
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    5'6. Still a work in progress. Weight in the first picture was before at 146 and after at 132.

end6.jpg

end5.jpg

This is a year's progress. Starting weight was 163
    cropped.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!