New

Options
I'm beyond frustrated with my self and the weight I have gained in the last year and a half. I was diagnosed with Celiac disease 7 months ago, but before the official diagnoses I was mad about the whole thing and ate what i wanted when I wanted because I felt like I was going to be deprived when I went on the gluten free diet. Well because of this attitude I gained 20 pounds in 18 months. Now I'm getting married in June, 3 months away and I'm freaking out because I don't want to be fat for my wedding. I think I eat fairly healthy now, I try and exercise 3-4 times a week, but I'm not losing any weight and I feel hopeless and mad at myself for letting me get this way. SO here I am...hope this website helps......................

Replies

• biokim17
    biokim17 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site, but my husband has been using the site for almost 2 months and says its great! Any help or support you need, I hope you find it here.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this! Don't beat yourself up! It is what is is and you are ready to fix it!

No matter what you will be a beautiful bride! Please remember that!

You said that you feel you eat health now and maybe you do but I think by logging your food, weighing and measuring your food you will see results. I think you will be amazed to see what a serving size really is.

You will and can do this!

I'm here if you want some extra support!
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You're at the right place for getting back on track. Stay focused and don't give up!!! Remind yourself every day that you can and that you WILL do this. You have everyone here to support and motivate you. Just as Laura said... no matter what you will be beautiful on your wedding day!
  • JMAngel99
    JMAngel99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys, the kind words are nice to read!