Sorry for this already.............BUT

Options

Replies

• Countryboy_
    Options
    I hate overlong ellipses... they're only supposed to be 3 dots... not, well, I'm not going to count all yours

^This! And when I use the actual word "ellipsis" and no one knows wtf I'm talking about. Hate that!
    BTW - props for the proper plural form... :flowerforyou:

Ellipse....isn't that when the moon comes directly between the earth and the sun?
  • CarlaMichelle
    CarlaMichelle Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    AAAAAhhhhh man! i gotta apologize. I just realized that i say "Just Sayin" all the time! I never realized it before
  • audibleom
    audibleom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Basically anything said in a business environment. "With that said" is one.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    saying LOL or OMG in everyday conversation... should be followed by duhhhh

This one gets me and all the other abbreviations???? that my 21 year old daughter uses in text messages :grumble:
  • Deebautista
    Deebautista Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes, when people say "Excuse my French". :frown:
  • Marksman21
    Marksman21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    "Whatevs"

So damn apathetic and lazy. It feels like you don't just give a damn, but that effort can't even be made to be said.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    "Preggo" So glad I'm not pregnant nor do I have any pregnant friends right now to have to hear that word!

I hated that when I was pregnant!!
    I prefer "in a family way." A lady I worked with announced her pregnancy that way and it was by far the best such announcement I've ever heard. Although I did hear about a friend sending out Christmas cards that said, "We wanted to bake you Christmas cookies, but we've got a bun in the oven," and that was pretty cute too (except she miscarried).

I didn't see it personally but one of my friend's relatives took a picture of a jar of Prego and posted it on her facebook to announce that she was pregnant. When no one responded with their congratulations, she posted "Uh...we're pregnant..." and then people told her that they thought she was making spaghetti for dinner and very proud of her choice in sauce.
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm not racist (anti-Semetic, a bigot, etc.) Some of my best friends are black (Jewish, gay, etc.)
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    It drives me up a wall when people say "You should have _"

If there's a problem, saying "should have" doesn't fix anything, it just pisses me off.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    whatever tickles your nuts
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    YOLO!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    "I love you guys, but..."

Everytime someone says that, they get to the "but" part and I can't help myself from saying, "NO YOU DON'T! Or you wouldn't be saying whatever it is that you are about to say!"
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    " We need to talk" or " I need to talk to you later"....

its like well, then tell me already!! dont have me picking my brain all day thinking about what I did wrong, or what went wrong LMAO
  • Br4ndi
    Br4ndi Posts: 177
    Options
    "that's what she said"
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I didn't see it personally but one of my friend's relatives took a picture of a jar of Prego and posted it on her facebook to announce that she was pregnant. When no one responded with their congratulations, she posted "Uh...we're pregnant..." and then people told her that they thought she was making spaghetti for dinner and very proud of her choice in sauce.
    [/quote]

Hilarious!:laugh:
  • RunningAggie
    Options
    I really hate it when my wife goes to make a milkshake and all these boys show up in our yard \m/

That's too funny! Is it sad that I have that on my playlist? I gotta go listen to it now!
  • Stella2070
    Stella2070 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My boss is 50+ and is trying to hold onto 20. She is always saying "tru dat" even when she is on a work-related call. I want to scream. Plus, "that is so 2008". Sorry.
  • jaguilar333
    jaguilar333 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    "it is what it is"
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    " Fixin' to " as in, Im "fixin too " go to the store... What the hell are you fixin? Maybe thats just a southern thing I dont know but im from the south and it annoys the crap out of me.
  • Katt1320
    Katt1320 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    "Not to be racist or anything, but..."
    "I was raised to believe..."