Sorry for this already.............BUT

Options

Replies

• serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    " We need to talk" or " I need to talk to you later"....

its like well, then tell me already!! dont have me picking my brain all day thinking about what I did wrong, or what went wrong LMAO

Exhole used to regularly call me at work five minutes after I got there and say, "We need to talk when you get home." Talk about reining the entire day. Would have been preferable to wait until I walked in the door after work to tell me that.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    It bugs the CRAP out of me when my husband calls me "Christmas" (like "what are you waiting for... christmas?"), or makes some snide comment about me taking longer than him to get ready to go anywhere.... HELLO we've been together for over 2 years I have always taken my sweet time getting ready... GET OVER IT ALREADY!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I HATE IT WHEN ...........Someone says : WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT! I realize i am super grouchy today and if i wasent at work i would crawl under the covers and not come out until tomorrow. However i must carry on. iS THERE A SAYING, A VERSE OR WORD that when some one says it to you you just want to flip? :explode:

when people say coopon instead of coupon. Or I could care less intead of i couldn't care less.
    Is there another way to pronounce coupon?

I cringe when people write "could of" instead of "could have." On the other hand, when people type out phrases that they've obviously only heard and never seen written (like "up and arms" instead of "up in arms"), I just laugh about it. God forbid you tell them that it's wrong though--don't want to be a "grammar nazi" because "that just means you don't have any other argument and you're just trying to be a *****."
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    " Fixin' to " as in, Im "fixin too " go to the store... What the hell are you fixin? Maybe thats just a southern thing I dont know but im from the south and it annoys the crap out of me.

haha that's my favorite word.. I'm from Texas and use to live in California for a little while and my boss loved it when I said I was fixin' to go on break or whatever! lol
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    " Fixin' to " as in, Im "fixin too " go to the store... What the hell are you fixin? Maybe thats just a southern thing I dont know but im from the south and it annoys the crap out of me.

I'm fixin' to clean my house so I've gotta get offline. Y'all come back now, ya hear?
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options

I'm fixin' to clean my house so I've gotta get offline. Y'all come back now, ya hear?

Well, im fixin to get off this thread cause its fixin to annoy the crap outta me, lol .
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I'm not racist (anti-Semetic, a bigot, etc.) Some of my best friends are black (Jewish, gay, etc.)
    I argued with someone once who kept saying, "I CAN'T be racist because I'm half black!" And when she was told again and again that it was entirely possible to be racist regardless of her ethnicity or race, she'd say "What part don't you understand? I'm BLACK and WHITE so I CAN'T be racist."
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    If I were you......

And.. "they" like .. they said... they want... who the heck is "they"?
  • favrow812
    Options
    "No offense, but" ... is sure to be followed by something offensive.

UGH! SO TRUE!!!! Dont even start out with that phrase... just say it already! lol
  • TexasTroy
    Options
    oh...and one more before I leave...I cant CANT CANT stand... " you better redneckinize ".............we have that stupid Honey Boo Boo to thank for that one.
  • _shortstack
    _shortstack Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    "yolo"....
    :noway: :explode:
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    I hear people start way too many sentences with "So.." and end them with "...right?".

It drives me nuts. "So" and "right" are a worthless words when used like this.

"So, I sent an invite for the meeting, right?" means the same as "I sent an invite for the meeting."

Am I the only one that hears this?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    :grumble: "Happy as a Clam".....is a clam REALLY happy? How do we know...?
  • Cjoseph03
    Cjoseph03 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    When someone asks constantly during conversation: "Know what I mean?" Grrr!!!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I live near an entire populace who feel if you say something that is meant to be funny you have to follow it with "jokes, jokes" IF it was funny I would have laughed I do not need a laugh track in real life thank you. Also if this certain populace does not like something you had to say or a price or feel they are entitled to something you are not giving them they say "OH REEAALLLY" yeah Oh really the tag says 9.99 and that is what you will pay just like any one else who walked in the store!!!!!
  • TexasTroy
    Options
    When someone asks constantly during conversation: "Know what I mean?" Grrr!!!

oh yeah. my ex girlfriend used to do that and 99 percent of the time, I had no clue what the hell she was talking about.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I dislike the word "HATE" and "HATERS".

me too. especially when applied to anyone who disagrees with the person saying it. Disagreement doesn't = hate.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    "I'm not racist but....."

Yeah sure you're not.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    no offense, but haters on this site need to continue their journey and not wine so much...

There's wine??? :drinker:
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    When a vendor or salesperson calls me and says, "I just wanted to touch base with you." If they say that to me, they're not getting to first base ... or the end zone, or the goal, or the hoop ...