Advice on my food diary?

Options
Just made my profile open, anybody kind enough to give me a heads up if they think i'm eating ok/need to change anything?
I've been told I eat too little but i feel so full at the end of the day i don't see theres a problem!

Replies

• kellicci
    kellicci Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Only problem is it's not actually open. =)
  • fope5
    fope5 Posts: 20
    Options
    oops it is now!
  • smiling_sushi
    smiling_sushi Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I hate to repeat what you've been told, but you're 19 years old and really need to eat more. You are generally making healthy choices, but 700-900 calories a day is not enough for someone your age. If you're really struggling to eat more, try adding in healthy foods that are high-calorie, such as nuts, guacamole, natural peanut butter, smoothies (make your own with Greek yogurt for extra protein), eggs, sweet potatoes, high calorie fruits such as bananas, cheese, quinoa, low carb pasta...I could go on and on. Look up "healthy high calorie foods" for more options. Hope that helps!
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I hate to repeat what you've been told, but you're 19 years old and really need to eat more. You are generally making healthy choices, but 700-900 calories a day is not enough for someone your age. If you're really struggling to eat more, try adding in healthy foods that are high-calorie, such as nuts, guacamole, natural peanut butter, smoothies (make your own with Greek yogurt for extra protein), eggs, sweet potatoes, high calorie fruits such as bananas, cheese, quinoa, low carb pasta...I could go on and on. Look up "healthy high calorie foods" for more options. Hope that helps!

agreed ^^^^

choices you make are good but not enough of it
  • jonkers2012
    jonkers2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    It's a common misconception to think that eating less and less is better for weight loss. Trouble is our bodies just get wrecked if we don't eat properly.... MFP is great at giving us a target calorie intake to lose a set amount per week. You can choose how much to lose, but I'd strongly suggest you eat the calories the app says you should, or maybe JUST under. Also get some exercise and eat some of those calories too. Good luck in your journey. It's great you've asked for advice, good on ya!