Trying to get back into the swing of things

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Christi and I am not new to MFP - I use the mobile version off and on and honestly had never thought about logging in on my Mac. So here I am, surrounded by a bunch of people, trying to accomplish the same thing I am...what a concept! :)

I'm glad to be here and look forward to gaining inspiration from your progress, learning from other's mistakes, and hopefully teaching myself how to get this weight off and keep it off...for good.

I am a mother of three, a wife to one (lol), a career woman that works about 60 hours a week and a full-time student working towards my BA in Retail Management...yeah - hello...I am crazy! I figure if I can get all that crap done in a week then there's no reason I can't squeeze in another 30-45 minutes per day focusing on my weight.

Thanks for being here!
Christi

Replies

• dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy working mom as well - will send you a request. Good luck!
  • Aimelish70
    Aimelish70 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi Christi! WOW your like super woman! :-) I am also a mother of three and one husband lol, I work about 45-50 hours a week and the thought of going to school on top of that makes my palms sweat! You go girl! I just restarted MFP this week and am pushing myself to stay motivated. So far so good, then again it's only day two!
  • LadyBeattle
    Options
    Hi Christi, you and me both. Looking forward to seeing our progress as we endeavour to lose it - and not just the plot considering the amount on your plate! 60 hours?? You're Superwoman girl!! Best of luck. :D
  • mccarot
    mccarot Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks dorothytd & almeec11 for sending friend invites already! I'm so excited to see and hear from others on this journey...
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi Christi, my sounds like you are one busy woman and good on you for trying to get your B.A. I am the mother of two Adult sons and retired. Like you I am trying to get the weight off, need to lose about 60 pounds. Feel free to add me!!!
  • mccarot
    Options
    Thanks LadyB - Most days I feel like Super SLUG! :D LOL
  • mccarot
    Options
    Yay hanniejong - thanks! I'll send you an invite. Have a great night!
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Good luck on your journey!
    shine