Share your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day! 11/7/12

Options
arikag
arikag Posts: 94 Member
Hi buds! A little late this evening.. sorry :) Share your NSV of the day!!

Mine today was buying a dress for my cousin's wedding- my mom & I were shopping together and she picked out a really super cute pink frilly dress. She handed it to me and it was a size 7. I laughed out loud- although I've been loosing weight, I was trying on size 9-10 dresses. I tried this one on just for the hell of it, and it fit comfortably!! :) Woohoo!

Replies

• Lotus_Bloom
    Lotus_Bloom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I signed up for this site and feel rejuvenated.
  • SarahSteele89
    Options
    Was pjamma pant shopping (real exciting! ...not)... and grabbed my normal size to try on and TOO BIG hurrraaayyy!!! Down a size and even they were a little roomy!
    Yay my first NSV lol
  • eandrsmom
    Options
    Fanfreakingtastic! Mine? I got my hair cut last night. Bad idea when your stylist has election day jitters.... MUCH shorter than I expected. Everyone I saw at carpool today told me how thin and fabulous my face looked. Got a few raving reviews on my cheekbones too! Haven't seen those in a really long time! :happy:
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    I have had several people at work notice this week that I am losing weight and getting smaller. Kinda scary it took more than 40 pounds for them to notice, but it still makes me feel great!
  • cgendebien
    Options
    I put away a bag of clothes about a year ago that were to tight with the goal that I would one day fit into them again. Today was that day! :)
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I rode my bicycle 3.5 hours. Burned 1799 calories.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Random woman complimented me on my yoga pants because they made my butt/legs look good. She asked what brand/style. Turns out we were wearing the same pants, so she asked me about my workout routine instead! That one felt pretty darn good.
  • SarahSteele89
    Options
    I rode my bicycle 3.5 hours. Burned 1799 calories.

Wow thats impressive =)
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Wore a shirt today that was tight a year ago...now fits great. Then came home to put on my jammies, put on my favorites and they are almost falling off! They are HUGE! But I still love em!
  • Shanleyloffer
    Options
    Late last night after wearing some pants all day I realized that I was wearing size 38's and needed a belt. This is down from the size 42's I was wearing 2 months ago.
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Tried on a pair of dress pants that were to tight a few months ago and they fit great!
  • cwettstain
    cwettstain Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I tucked my shirt in for work today. I never do that because it makes me feel self-conscious about my belly. Today I felt better about it. NSV WOOO!
  • funfactoryfacepainting
    Options
    I was able to jog for more than 2 min. strait.:bigsmile:
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Can tell the small signs that I'm losing fat in the smaller places like my face and forearm. I can feel my wrist is smaller too. My jacket from fairweather (where their XL fits like a medium) fits much better from when I got it a couple months ago. I was able to get through most of my bodycombat workout today without taking as many water breaks.
  • Jongfaith
    Options
    Scale not buging lately so I did my measurements today... five inches off my hips and waist! woo hoo!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Great NSV everyone, so inspiring. For me it's a copilation of walking by Star Bucks and not buying an iced mocha latta and I had to adjust my heart rate monitor belt down about an inch. Keep up the good work you guys!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I passed on the chocolate cheese cake today because I chose not to have it.
    My victory, everyone is still alive that kept saying one piece wont hurt your diet efforts.:bigsmile:
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    When I started in February, my goal was to lose 84 pounds and fit into size 14 again. Well, so far I've lost 61 pounds and I was able to fit into my 14 "goal" pants a few weeks a go. Now those pants are getting to be too loose! I thought 12 was an unattainable goal. Apparently not!!
  • akmlebre
    akmlebre Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    raised most of my weights by 5-10 pounds and walked up 70 flights of stairs instead of my usual 60. :D
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I passed on the chocolate cheese cake today because I chose not to have it.
    My victory is everyone is still alive that kept saying one piece wont hurt your diet efforts.
    Now that's funny right there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!