T - Insanity
    W - 10 - 15M bike ride + Tony Horton One on One in my garage
    Th - 10K
    F - 5K + Tony Horton One on One in my garage
    S - Insanity

I'll never belong to a gym again...
  • shan899
    Options
    If you can get your hands on Insanity, it's the greatest thing EVER!

Or

The Julian work out DVD's are great and you can get those for about $10. You can also get some free weights the (3lb- 10 lb) for arm workouts. Elastic bands for legs. A exercise ball is great also and is so versatile! You can use them for abs, legs, arms, and butt! You can even use something as simple as a chair (for tricep dips). I would also look up some workouts for home on the internet. Workoutbox.com is a great resource!!

Hope that helps.
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I mostly go for a two-mile walk around my neighborhood, but I also use some DVDs at home. I do Chalean's "Turbo Jam" (Cardio Party Mix #1) and The Firm. I even have some old Firm tapes from the 80s. It's an amazing workout that uses hand weights and aerobics. If you can get past the dated leotards and hair, they're wonderful and a lot of fun. :)

We live on the second floor, so sometimes I just go up and down the stairs. I started with 5 reps, then 10, then 15, and now I'm up to 20.
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred? You can just get it on YouTube, and it's a great workout. No equipment needed except a couple of weights, and you could just use a couple of cans of food if you don't have weights!

Thanks for the tip........
  • dovek11
    dovek11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You have Internet access.... YouTube is a great source for more ideas! There are some wonderful workouts there! You are NOT the only one who works out at home with little to no equipment!
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I have a full library of Cardio and weight lifting DVDs that I interchange daily. I have gloved weights, 3-5-8 lbs weights. I am moving up to 10 lb weights and am looking into getting a kettlebell.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I work out 100% from home. I walk and job on the street by my house, and I do all of Jillian Michaels DVDs. I used to do Leslie Sansone's, but they did not burn enough calories for me personally. I realize everyone is different. I really like her though! But I had much much better results with Jillian Michaels.
    I hope you don't job on the street by your house - what would the neighbors think if they saw you?! ;)