43 lbs and 133 days half way there.. with pic

Options
MandiK3
MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
Hey everyone! I just wanted to share my mini success! I am just over half way to my goal weight and thought i would post a pic of the changes that have been made. :) I love seeing everyone's success stories so thought I would share a small one of mine.

Replies

• zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to share my mini success! I am just over half way to my goal weight and thought i would post a pic of the changes that have been made. :) I love seeing everyone's success stories so thought I would share a small one of mine.

here goes nothing with the picture...

Untitled.jpg

Awesome job!! How hot are you now!??
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    awesome job you look stunning
  • MandiK3
    Options
    Thank you for fixing my pic... I can never figure it out.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a difference! Congratulations!
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. I love to read stories like yours. Keep up the good, awesome job. Very proud of your progress!!!
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congratulations on your success thus far!
  • Slim140
    Slim140 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work. Its great to look at the success stories and see the determination and transformation of everyone. It takes so much work and patience to lose weight but it is ll worth it.
  • linzmayer15
    Options
    FELICITACIONES!!!!
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you look fabulous and I am sure you feel that way as well............. :-)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    u did great! Wonderful effort!!
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing! Keep up the hard work! :D
  • MandiK3
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) its a work in progress but I like to remind myself how far I have come :)
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look great. Do you mind telling us what you did to lose it so fast. Eating and cardio if you did any. Thanks
  • MandiK3
    Options
    @ loveswalking. umm in the beginning I stopped drinking diet pepsi. This was probably single handedly the best thing I have done in my weight loss. I had a major problem I would drink 4-6 cans at least a day. I NEVER and I do mean NEVER drank water. When I stopped drinking pop I noticed that I was not as hungry all the time and then I stopped consuming LARGE amounts of carbs and starchy foods. I personally don't believe in cutting anything out of your diet that is reasonably good for you. When doing that I started to lose pretty quickly although maybe to my benefit I am still breast feeding so that in it self burns calories. I started doing some exercise as many days a week as I could (lately I have been lazy with sick kids tho :( ) origionally I started and I could only do 10 min on the ellipitical and I was huffing and puffing and my legs were dead! now I can do about 30-40 min ... and not be completely out of breath. I did plateau for a while and realized I was eating too FEW calories and upped the amount I was eating and tried to get a min of 8 cups of water and recently the weight has been coming off quickly! I have lost 12lbs in about 35 days. and I eat, anything and everything I want BUT I very rarely eat over my calories!!! I enjoy doing 30 days shred, elliptical, zumba, walking... anything that gets my body movin :) hope this helps ... in some way lol
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look FABULOUS!!!
  • ggof
    ggof Posts: 41
    Options
    u look great and so quickly !!!
  • mrsgiffin
    Options
    great job!! You look awesome!!!
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You look brilliant.. and still with a good pair of boobs. :laugh:
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!