No More Excuses -- Week 18

Options
Good week by many of the the newcomers.

MFP-14.jpg

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart, Jack. It looks great!! Congrats to the losers this week. Hope to be in that group with y'all next week:smile:
  • hawkeye01
    hawkeye01 Posts: 162
    Options
    Yes, Thanks for the update Jack. There was a lot of progress by folks this past week, which is excellent. Keep up the great work everyone!!!

Hawkeye01
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    great chart
  • tigermom79
    tigermom79 Posts: 740
    Options
    Good job everyone!!!! Keep it up. Hope to be within the "loosers" next week as well!!!! ;)

Ann
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    How embarrassing. I am the only one who went up. Serves me right!!!
  • BornNRaised
    Options
    Yes, Thanks for the update Jack. There was a lot of progress by folks this past week, which is excellent. Keep up the great work everyone!!!

Hawkeye01

Great chart and congrats on every ones lose. Way to go Hawkeye!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good morning team...I've been super busy the past few days. I have been drinking more water but also eating more food. I've got to watch my cals a little closer. I haven't gained but I haven't lost either. I don't want to stay where I am so I have to change something. I am only making it to the gym about 3-4 days a week and was trying for 6. I will focus on that this week. Hope you all have a wonderful day.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Morning all, hope everyone had a good day yesturday. Made it to step aerobics last night, did boot style yesturday for a burn of 683. Legs are extrememly stiff this morning, still debating whether to get on the treadmill or not. I really should, will feel much better.

Busy day today, son has playschool from 1-3, then we are off to skating for carnival pics and rehearsal, going to be a long day.
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options
    Good morning everyone, I am ready for this day!! I will do great today and I hope everyone else does too. I hope you all have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BornNRaised
    Options
    Good morning all,

Having a late start. Have brother-in-law and father-in-law here digging up my yard. They are shaving off the sod and taking about 3 inches of top soil to get rid of a hump in our yard. I can't get anything done when they are here. I won't let them in the house. They are semi-muddy. So I' m having to bring them water and coffee. MY DH is doing most of the work. His brother is sooo lazy. Or at least he seems that way. John has a blister completely across the side of his palm and it's bleeding and he's still working and his brother is sitting on his bum. They have been on a coffee break for about 30 minutes. Okay, grip session over. Have to go eat.

Everyone have a great day!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    good morning all!!! Beautiful day here....inside and out! ;)

Tammy....don't ya just love meeting yourself coming and going!!!! Take care of yourself, and make time for you in your hectic days!!!

Renae...Good for you on your excercise. You are like the everready bunny....you keep going, and going, and going!!!!

Seminole (sorry can't remember your name)....I am so glad to see you active again in our group. Keep it up!

Teresa.....You are too funny...Your poor dh. I just love it when relatives do that! I am the exact opposite...When I start a project there is no break until it is done!!! ;) Want me to come supervise????

I have a pretty calm day today. Need to figure out a computer program here at work, so hopefully the brain cells are working! Curves was great last night. I find myself now paying more attention to which muscles are suppose to be being used and on my form now that I am comfortable with the machines. I really feel the difference when I do this!

Hope everyone has a super day!

Ann
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options

Tammy....don't ya just love meeting yourself coming and going!!!! Take care of yourself, and make time for you in your hectic days!!!

Renae...Good for you on your excercise. You are like the everready bunny....you keep going, and going, and going!!!!

Seminole (sorry can't remember your name)....I am so glad to see you active again in our group. Keep it up!

Teresa.....You are too funny...Your poor dh. I just love it when relatives do that! I am the exact opposite...When I start a project there is no break until it is done!!! ;) Want me to come supervise????

I have a pretty calm day today. Need to figure out a computer program here at work, so hopefully the brain cells are working! Curves was great last night. I find myself now paying more attention to which muscles are suppose to be being used and on my form now that I am comfortable with the machines. I really feel the difference when I do this!

Ann

Thanks Ann. I am glad to be back and doing what I need to do as far as eating. I however need to get back to exercise. I have carpal tunnel in my right hand and something similar to carpal tunnel in my right elbow as well as some numbness in my left hand. I have an appointment to go to a neurologist on Thursday the 11th. Not sure if I will have to have surgery or not. I need to get out and go walking. My name is Laura.
  • tigermom79
    Options

Ann

Thanks Ann. I am glad to be back and doing what I need to do as far as eating. I however need to get back to exercise. I have carpal tunnel in my right hand and something similar to carpal tunnel in my right elbow as well as some numbness in my left hand. I have an appointment to go to a neurologist on Thursday the 11th. Not sure if I will have to have surgery or not. I need to get out and go walking. My name is Laura.

Walking sounds like a great thing for you. Sorry your arms don't want to cooperate right now! My dh and I love to walk. I am so glad that the weather is getting better at night to where we can get out and start doing more of it! Sorry I couldn't remember your name. The minute I read it, I was like DUH!!!!! Sorry!;(

Have a great day!
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options

Ann

Walking sounds like a great thing for you. Sorry your arms don't want to cooperate right now! My dh and I love to walk. I am so glad that the weather is getting better at night to where we can get out and start doing more of it! Sorry I couldn't remember your name. The minute I read it, I was like DUH!!!!! Sorry!;(

Have a great day!

I love to walk too. My hubby and kids love to go. Oh, it is okay about my name.
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options
    Well, I did good all day then I mess up and eat too much. Oh, well, not gonna stress over it.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good evening team...Just had to post this. I am so dang proud of myself. I have worked up to jogging 30 minutes on the treadmill but just couldn't run the trail outside the gym to save me. It has a lot of hills. Well (drum roll please) tonight at the gym just before dark, I ran the whole trail (approximately 1.5 miles). I wasn't even about to drop dead when I finished. My dad said it was because it was almost dark and chicken little was not going to get caught outside in the dark alone :laugh: Anyway, I did it :bigsmile:

Hope you all have a great night.

Laura...Don't sweat it. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Good evening team...Just had to post this. I am so dang proud of myself. I have worked up to jogging 30 minutes on the treadmill but just couldn't run the trail outside the gym to save me. It has a lot of hills. Well (drum roll please) tonight at the gym just before dark, I ran the whole trail (approximately 1.5 miles). I wasn't even about to drop dead when I finished. My dad said it was because it was almost dark and chicken little was not going to get caught outside in the dark alone :laugh: Anyway, I did it :bigsmile:

Hope you all have a great night.

Laura...Don't sweat it. Tomorrow is a new day.

Great job,

I seem to have taken a couple steps backwards. I did my normal run today and about died on the treadmill. Ended up walking a half mile, running a mile, walking a half mile, running a mile,walking a half mile, you get the picture. Anyway, I still ran 3.1 miles, and walked a mile, but it was not easy. Used to be I would look forward to running days because they were easier than the lifting days. Lifting has not gone much better either.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Great job Tammy. You made me chuckle with the chicken little comment. I wish I could try running outside, but right now everything is slush and mud. Got up to 3C today. Spring is on its way, which means crazy busy times around the corner.

Well I did make it to the treadmill this morning. Did W3D2 of C25K. Ended up only going 1.65 miles, and burned 280 cals. My hamstrings are killing me from aerobics, must do some stretches tonight.

(Jack and hawkeye plug your ears) Got TOM today, and man do I have cramps. There was able to complain about that for a second. Husband will be home later tonight from Edmonton. I am getting a cut and color done tom. The paragraph was just full of 3 totally different things that have nothing to do with each other. In other words I think I am missing having an adult around the house for 3 days, and I am just babbling.

Friends funeral is Sat morn at 10. Had planned my daughters 2nd bday party at 3 for friends and family, and we are still going ahead with it. Will be a sad morning, then will try to have a happy afternoon.

I am really liking the C25K program, and I think doing it along with the green tea is what is helping me drop weight. I can really feel the difference in my pants, and I notice a huge difference in the baby pouch. Going to step aerobics tom evening, so will hopefully get a good burn there.

Hope everyone had a good day. Off to watch BL as 10.
  • BornNRaised
    Options
    Good morning all....

Well I'm off to the Doctor this morning. Wish me luck. I hope he puts me on thyroid medicine. Hopefully it will stop this constipation. I know I'm just full of "crap". I've heard it all from DH.

Have a question - what is W3D2 of C25K? I've seen it printed a lot and just need to know.

Oh...Oh...my hair is now back to blonde.....WooooHoooo! They did such a good job and I'm so happy with it. As you can tell
    it doesn't take much to make me happy.

Well, I'm off. Everyone have a great day!
  • SeminoleFan30
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!!!!!!! I am up and ready to go this morning. I know today will be a great day and I will eat better than I did yesterday. I will do this!!!!!!! I hope each and every one of you have the best day ever!!!!!!!!!!