'Ello Peeps

'Ello Guys....

In need of some new friends to help me in my quest to slim down and feel better baout my body.... So that i can be happy in myself. I'm 5'11 about about 2 stone over where i want to be, and i dont wanna be stuck for clothes that dont fit properly or have to buy bigger sizes as they fit in place others dont. To look at me you wouldn't say i'm that over weight but i can se allll the flaws... So need to help feelin better about myself and support as sometimes i can slack off and i go backwards... the only way i wanna go is forwards!

So if you think that you'd be ab;pe to help me please comment or add me..... Wont bit ya i promise! :D

HoneySwirl

Replies

• well if your not going to bite im not going to add you lolol only kidding louby hehe xxx add her shes lovely!!!
  • mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    but I LIKE biters!!
  • Just for u I can make exceptions, bout biting! lol! xx
  • dusk77
    dusk77 Posts: 16
    wow you are tall, I am 5ft 9in and have over 5 stone to lose but am always looking for mutually supportive friends. I love exercise mainly walking, swimming, and DVDs at home but have a porblem with food - I love it!!!!

don't mind biting as long as your are a vampire or werewolf not zombie :tongue:
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Hello!!!!!!!!!! good luck on your journey!! Feel free to add me! :)
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Nice to meet ya.. I'm a yank from across the pond, but we're all working toward the same goal. I'll send ya an invite.