What's the first thing you gonna do......

Options
When you reach your weight goal????

Replies

• nevillejohnb
    Options
    The shirt is coming off:

At the pool
    At the beach
    When I run

LMAO.........really, I think I am going shopping
  • semperfiwife
    Options
    Going shopping!! Buying a sexy little summer dress and taking my hubby out dancing!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I've got a list, lol.

1)get my tattoo on my hip touched up, poor penguin...
    2)set appointment for my new tattoo! Just finished designing the main part, we'll see if I can hold back or add too much! lol
    3)throw away all granny panties and bras and GO TO VICTORIA SECRET!!!
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Im going to go buy, well I've already started...buying cute fitting T-shirts and short shorts hehehe:bigsmile:
  • kellykat
    kellykat Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm going to shop in stores that I currently feel I don't belong in. I'm going to wear a bikini and rock it.
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Buy a new bikini! I haven't worn one in a couple of years, but I'm going to this summer!:bigsmile: I also want to get my belly button pierced, but my husband sees no reason to. Regardless, I love feeling like myself again!:heart:
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    1st - Figure out how to best approach the maintenance phase.
    2nd- Set up a walking group in my local area for those who have reached their goals and are now maintaining.
    3rd- maybe get a massage.

I have a feeling that the maintenance piece of this will be a little rough around the edges so I may do a big celebration for myself once I've maintained for 6 months :)
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    1. Take off and run across the play ground with my grandbabies:love: ..with a big smile on my face:happy: ..knowing that I did this for me and those babies( they mean the world to me)..

2. Then I am going to plan a special getaway for me and my hubby:love: ..(and maybe the grandkids to:wink: )

3. Go get me some clothing that I have always wanted to wear but was just way, way to big for..:noway:

(sorry I know you as for one thing but that my 3 top things)
  • kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    I'm saving up to buy an entirely new wardrobe - work and casual.
    Also, if I am on track I should reach my goal weight around the time my fiance comes home for his 15 day mid-tour. I am fully intending to spend a few days on the beach with him in a sexy bikini.
  • DEBDOUGLAS
    Options
    Wear a bathing suit without a coverup {LOL}:laugh:
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Pull out all of my clothes I haven't been able to wear since before having kids and go shopping for a hot new bikini (and new clothes too)!
  • sssrip
    sssrip Posts: 72
    Options
    Five guys burger.
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    :happy:
    The shirt is coming off:

At the pool
    At the beach
    When I run

LMAO.........really, I think I am going shopping

All of the above ! But mainly the shopping
  • acakeforawife
    Options
    Blog it! :bigsmile:

Everything else I'm either already doing (buying cute clothes) or will likely never do (wear a bikini). I don't think getting to goal is the be-all end-all moment people sometimes make it out to be. :smile: It's just another step in a whole lifetime of this.
  • bighurt
    bighurt Posts: 7
    Options
    Throw on the Oakley's, a tank top T-Shirt and let the top down on the '73 Caprice. Hotlanta parks better be ready, LOL!!
  • crabbygirl
    Options
    Wear some tight clothes and, without saying a word, walk around in front of my critical mother. And then not let her sabotage my weight loss success. (Yes, there are issues....)
    And I will enjoy the new me and not neglect myself again. Last time I lost weight, I did not deal with my depression. Now that I have that under control, I am hoping I will enjoy and be proud of myself.
  • littlesuzieq
    Options
    1. Shop for a new, better fitting motorcycle jacket and matching helmet.:wink:
    2. Shop at Victoria's Secret and KNOW what the secret is... :laugh:
    3. Donate all of the clothes that don't fit anymore because they are too BIG - not the other way around! :glasses:
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    in classic major triumph style:

"I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!"

Seriously, though... I should be my goal weight around my bday in September, and I'm begging hubs for a road trip to DL. Then for my birthday I'm going to be completely horrible, go karaoke-ing with my friends and binge on really crappy food so that I wake up with a food hangover the next morning ;)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    1. Head to one of my friend's places either Tybee Island or Pensacola
    2. Start training for a marathon or century bike ride.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    go to the beach!