43 lbs and 133 days half way there.. with pic

Options

Replies

• dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! I didn't know how old you are and based on the picture from right , I was guessing 37!
    Thank you for posting your pictures. This motivates me even more to lose weight

Awesome job!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Wow what a differnece. You have a beautiful, defined face.
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! I didn't know how old you are and based on the picture from right , I was guessing 37!
    Thank you for posting your pictures. This motivates me even more to lose weight

Awesome job!

and isnt that sad, lol I will be 28 in 2 weeks :/ its weird how being bi makes u look older!
  • MandiK3
    Options
    You look brilliant.. and still with a good pair of boobs. :laugh:

Dont think they will be going too far, had them when I WAS skinny like a million years ago lol
  • phdiva12
    phdiva12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look really amazing- what an inspiration you are! If you don't mind me saying, you look so much younger!
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome job my friend!!!! you look great, and yes you do look a lot younger now. Keep up the good work!!!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You're doing great.
  • MandiK3
    Options
    You look really amazing- what an inspiration you are! If you don't mind me saying, you look so much younger!

Thank god!!! I would like to look close to my actual age! :happy:
  • thibideau
    thibideau Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    'Weigh' to go. You are definitely bringing sexy back. I love reading these success stores, They are inspirational
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You're doing great!
  • minnielovesmickey
    minnielovesmickey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

I agree with everyone that you really do look fabulous & so much younger now :D
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! I wouldn't call that a "small" success at all! Well done!! :drinker:
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    gR8T JOB!!!
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You have worked so hard! Keep it up! I always enjoy reading success stories..,.it really motivates me. I've lost almost 40 pounds since the new year...I'm always looking for more friends one here...feel free to add me!
  • Yummamamma
    Yummamamma Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !!
  • MandiK3
    Options
    Thank you! Thank you!!!:blushing:
  • theyrmysun
    theyrmysun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a different person! Amazing results. Thank you for posting it was just the kick in the butt that I needed to get going.
  • ewhirly02
    ewhirly02 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look great already!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!