Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Trainer Change

brownchristian
brownchristian Posts: 58 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Well my trainer just notified me this morning that she will no longer be available in the mornings. She has openings in the afternoon but at 6:00 which is too late for me. Went ahead and scheduled next week for the afternoons just to see how I like it but I doubt I will like being at the gym that late.

There is a different trainer available in the mornings that could fit me in her schedule. Kind of hesitant to change trainers since mine knows me and my abilities and faults, etc... But I have always heard that change is good when working out so I figure it may be beneficial. What do you thnk?

BTW, I have been with the current trainer for 3 mos and have 3 mos of training left in my contract.

Replies

• FitChickBritt
    FitChickBritt Posts: 161 Member
    I think change is good! You can get alot of new ideas and a new prospective from a different trainer. Good luck to you!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 642 Member
    Relate it to the Biggest Loser show as obviously Bob and Jillian have different training methods. Good thing is, your working to the point that you wont need a trainer. So take the good from each experience and plug it into whatever works for you.
  • elysant
    elysant Posts: 139
    I think that a change in styles could be very good. I would ask your current trainer if she will be filling the new trainer in on some of the things that she know about you so that you don't feel like you are starting from scratch. I can see how that would be pretty discouraging. I know that I would want to basics to already be out of the way if I had already be going at something for 3 months. :O)
  • morzan
    morzan Posts: 4 Member
    As a personal Trainer a change is always good, Learn and see new things from a new side of a new personal trainer could be beneficial or nott!! Hope a good connection could be in tact and all in all wokrs out!! good luck...
This discussion has been closed.