Me too.

Me three

times 4

High five

Aaaand six.
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Just type in google this: "65 kilo to pounds" and you'll get the answer :)
  • boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    first, you need to figure the air/speed velocity of an unladen swallow... then, you give it a coconut...

Although a definitive answer would of course require further measurements, published species-wide averages of wing length and body mass, initial Strouhal estimates based on those averages and cross-species comparisons, the Lund wind tunnel study of birds flying at a range of speeds, and revised Strouhal numbers based on that study all lead me to estimate that the average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    You can convert pounds to KG, but you cannot convert KG back to pounds. Its a scientific fact.

I hope you are being sarcastic.
    To convert pounds to kilograms take the number of pounds and divide them by 2.2046 ex. 1lb/2.2046lb per kg = 0.454 Kg
    To convert kilograms to pounds you take the number of kilograms and multiply by them 2.2046 ex. 1kg x 2.2046lb per Kg = 2.2046lbs

If you are 65kg do this:
    65kg x 2.2046lbs/kg = 143.3lbs or if you want to go the other way
    143.3lbs/2.2046 lb per kg = 65kg

Math: it's magic!

Sarcasm: you missed it! ;)
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    first, you need to figure the air/speed velocity of an unladen swallow... then, you give it a coconut...

An African or European swallow?
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Winner.
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=65kg+to+lbs

Don't take the above badly, it is just to show how easy it is to find :)

I tend to just get lazy and type everything in google search bar.. it is how I find conversions to everything. They have a handy dandy converting calculator now (and even a calculator) which I abuse the crap out of.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Google is your friend.
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options

Although a definitive answer would of course require further measurements, published species-wide averages of wing length and body mass, initial Strouhal estimates based on those averages and cross-species comparisons, the Lund wind tunnel study of birds flying at a range of speeds, and revised Strouhal numbers based on that study all lead me to estimate that the average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour.

lolololol
  • AmyJMadison
    AmyJMadison Posts: 143 Member
    Options

YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FUNNY FRIEND EVER!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

An African or European swallow?

Not funny at all.

I fart in your general direction.
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    yes, I know :)
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I know I left my "I'm your calculation monkey" hat around here somewhere....

YES!:drinker:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I carried the one and still came up with potato.
  • westberrykaren
    Options
    Yea you can multiply it by 2.2. There are some hospitals that weigh in kg and they record the weight in Lbs. So yea you can
  • bluenose520
    Options
    A KILO IS 2.2 LBS SO 143 LBS
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Is it a live swallow or a stuffed one, because if it's stuffed we'll be here all day.