22. I WISH I WAS 17 AGAIN. fml.
  • ashleynicoled09
    ashleynicoled09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    22! Feel free to add me! I log everday!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    24 here! lost 88 pounds looking to lose another hundred or so, figure i'll know a more definite number when i get a bit closer to my current goal weight.. feel free to add me!! :)
  • freya628
    freya628 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    <---- 26.. doing Insanity and tracking cals... eating very clean. Feel free to add me.
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just turned 21. I weigh 246 and I am trying to get to 170 or smaller.And actually maintain it. Feel free to add me everyone.
  • bgh707
    bgh707 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    21, I'm at 147 and trying to get down to ~120 (preferably below). Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • texaskat2008
    Options
    22!
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    <---25. Masked brother getting up in on this, feel free to add me everyone. Can always use the motivation/support/jokes/kick in *kitten*.
  • buzymombomb
    Options
    New here! Looking for some friends, please add me!! :)
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and starting a personal challenge to lose 4 inches off my waist in 4 weeks. I don't know if it can be done, but if it can. I'm gonna do it! Let's cheer eachother on!
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    24.... looking to change my lifestyle to a healthier one!
  • xcoyote
    Options
    28!
  • xcoyote
    Options
    but I look 38 :-P
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    25 and hoping to lose 20-30 more pounds at the very least. Need a change and decided not to do this alone anymore.
  • LockStockNSam
    LockStockNSam Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    23! I've been on here for 3 months, but I haven't tried connecting with anyone, d'oh!
  • lcavit
    Options
    Wow this made me think there will come a time when I won't be in my 20's :'(.(28). Having a helluva time making the scale do magic tricks but would love some ideas on curbing the sweet tooth! ya'll feel free to add me :)
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm 26!
  • pikanchi
    pikanchi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    23, here! Just trying to lose between 10 and 20lbs to go from 125lbs to a maximum low of 105lbs.
  • danielg810
    danielg810 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    21 here :)
  • HayleyHat
    Options
    23 here! :) I don't have a solid goal really, just trying to look and feel healthier.