Best thing/Worst thing?:)

Options
What's the best thing that's happened to you this week? What's the worst thing? It can be diet-related or not, you decide:) I'll post mine in a few.

Replies

• Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Best thing is that I'm visiting my hometown for two weeks & the worst was i lost my debit card & for days now I've been without it & i had to drive an hour and a half away to the nearest branch of my bank to get a new one! But it was a fun Roadtrip with my cousin c.j.
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Best: Seeing a friends deer he killed with a bow and being super stoked for him
    Worst: Losing a great friend over something stupid
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Best thing: I booked a shoot and will be getting paid good money for it.
    Worst thing: My gas light just came on. I hate having to get gas :/
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Best thing: client signed off on the final designs so we can go to production
    Worst thing you know there really isn't anything to speak of fortunately
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Best thing - found out i am getting good grades!
    worst thing - i have an exam tomorrow and accidentally took a 3 hour nap. Up all night now -.-
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Best thing: Got my daughter's cosmetology school tuition all paid up front.
    Worst thing: Discovered some of my things had been destroyed by moths in storage.
  • anntyson
    anntyson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Best Thing: Friends and I got 2gether to have lunch this wk.
    Worst Thing: my water faucet outside broke and is leaking lots of water...My husband is out of town so our friend has to come and fix it....
  • juliakitten
    Options
    Best: I found out that I could return the ugly, giant pants that my grandma forced me to buy at target for some cute clothing! I have three things to return which will equal $80.00 in all! ****, I love shopping.

Worst: My best friend that I've been planning on getting an apartment with in the next few months just told me that she's engaged. She literally just turned eighteen yesterday and didn't tell me until the very last minute that we're not going to be able to split the rent and live together. So I'm screwed. And, and, AND she's never even met the guy in real life, only online, and she's traveling to see him today and he could be the craigslist killer for all she knows. Ugh, she's ridiculous.
  • KarenZenaida
    KarenZenaida Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Best: Gas went from 123.9 to 117.9 at my gas station here in town. I took advantage and actually filled my tank full.
    Worst: Last at my job was yesterday and the people there were like family, even though I have a new job, it still sucked leaving.
  • juliakitten
    Options
    Best thing: Got my daughter's cosmetology school tuition all paid up front.
    Worst thing: Discovered some of my things had been destroyed by moths in storage.

Damn moths. I had a favorite sweater once and they chewed holes all in the boob area.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    What's the best thing that's happened to you this week? What's the worst thing? It can be diet-related or not, you decide:) I'll post mine in a few.

Best thing=new car. FINALLY :bigsmile: :happy:

Worst thing=I just found that my insurance company never recieved the paperwork I send them over a week ago for the surgery I'm scheduled to have in a week.:mad: :angry: :grumble: :noway:
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Best: I found out that I could return the ugly, giant pants that my grandma forced me to buy at target for some cute clothing! I have three things to return which will equal $80.00 in all! ****, I love shopping.

Worst: My best friend that I've been planning on getting an apartment with in the next few months just told me that she's engaged. She literally just turned eighteen yesterday and didn't tell me until the very last minute that we're not going to be able to split the rent and live together. So I'm screwed. And, and, AND she's never even met the guy in real life, only online, and she's traveling to see him today and he could be the craigslist killer for all she knows. Ugh, she's ridiculous.

Yea- Craigslist killer no joke...sad some people can't take time to figure out the person they wanna be with should be met IN PERSON before saying I do! I'm sorry sister :(
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options

Worst: We lost a student due to a freak touch football accident--funeral was today. He was in my homeroom. Quiet type. Good kid..
    Best: I met my lowest recent weight Sunday which put me 7.4 lbs from goal weight.
  • I don't know if by 'this week', you mean in the past seven days, or since the week began on Sunday, but I'm going to go with the past seven days.

Best: I met the beautiful Sharon Needles who was so incredibly nice (even though I'd heard rumours of her being not nice) and perfect and she called me her baby and it was great.

Second best: My favourite drag queen that I have a total crush on did a performance where she got completely naked onstage and there is a video of it.

Third best: Seeing a person that I hadn't seen in quite a while.

Worst: I really wanted to go to a read-through of a play, but I had rehearsal at the same time and couldn't make it.

Second worst: The soda machine at my school ate my money and didn't give me my Dr. Pepper. Had to go all through rehearsal with a caffeine headache.

Clearly, if those are the worst things that happened this week, my week has been pretty awesome.
  • Dianalovescats
    Options
    Best :
    Made my mom SUPER happy <3
    Worst :
    I have to selll my beloved turtle ;-(
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Best thing - made some new lifting PRs last night after joining a new gym. Pulled 205# on barbell deadlift, 215# on trap bar deadlift, and benched 105#. Seriously, made my fkn week since I've been hitting stalls for awhile while working out on my own at home!

Worst thing - having someone I care about a whole lot pretty much pi$$ in my Cheerios everyday. :(
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    Best thing was eating two donuts, worst thing was not throat punching someone.
  • quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Best thing: bought new clothes in sizes I never dreamed of.
    Worst thing: It got REALLY FREAKING COLD. I was wearing a tank top and shorts on Tuesday. Today I am wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt and am cuddled up under the blankets.