My Ode To Diary Nazis

Options

Replies

• JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    What did you eat so you could make that up? How come we can't see your diary?
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Love it!! :heart: :drinker: Cheers!
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I closed my food diary after several months of having it open. I felt as if I was too much information and I felt naked.
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Even if you did mention eastenders!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    brilliant!
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    LOVE.
  • What did you eat so you could make that up? How come we can't see your diary?

My diary's closed except to friends, and I'm very deliberate with who I add (I screen for nazis). This wasn't so much a personal thing about me as a general observation :)
  • JSheehy1965
    Options
    Excellent ode!! You are the MFP Poet Laureate :)
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    haha! i love this
    very well written!
    x
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! :laugh:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    LOL I like this. So true about the conflicting advice.

exactly. I also hate the "you're not a snowflake!" uh...scuze me? yeah I effing am. No one body responds the same as the next!
    For most of my life I had a high metabolism... that changed after I hit 30! I also started craving more carbs among other things. My energy also dropped quite a bit. Some people sweat much more than others.. I started sweating a lot more these days even though when I was in my late 20s even the highest of intensive work outs didn't make me break a sweat.. where as many people my age would be drenched. (requiring much more water) we're not cookie cutters!
  • Awesome! Even if you did mention eastenders!

In my defence it was around the time of that quote that I stopped watching it ;-)
  • Klopford
    Klopford Posts: 129
    Options
    Loved this! I was pretty brutally ripped on for my diary choices earlier this week. People even followed me into another thread about a completely different matter to continue their hounding! I've set my diary to "friends only" because of that!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I have my own ode to Diary, Grammar, Spelling, and other Nazis:

"Eat me."
  • vickij2
    Options
    Awesome! So true about conflicting advice. Love it!
  • I decided to branch out into a full-on satirical song as well as an ode ;-)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/792109-alternative-to-katy-perry-s-firework
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    HAHA! That's awesome.

I love the giraffe metaphor. I will never look at a diary nazi the same way again.

407.jpg
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed this!
  • issystclaire
    issystclaire Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This makes more sense to UK users due to some of the references in it :tongue:

Lols, I am American but have lived in the UK for the past 2 1/2 years so I got the British references - it makes me happy when I do, I've truly assimilated! Anywhos, funny poem! :-)
  • issystclaire
    issystclaire Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    And may I also say, I did some snooping and looked at your pics, and you do not look like you need to loose 20 more lbs!!! You look fantastic, congrats on your progress!!! :smile: