Question for sports fans

Options
124»

Replies

• SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    Oh yeah I would, it would involve all kinds of game bets where the 'loser' ends up nekkid ;)

where's your patriotism and commitment?

Temporarily in the gutter... ;)
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I have.. Married the idiot too... Then divorced. lol
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I would just like a guy that likes sports. My husband isn't in to any. I love football- so from Aug-Feb it's on pretty much everyday between College ball and NFL. A little friendly rivalry would be welcomed!
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yes and currently am dating a woman with different affiliations.

Me Reds fan her Braves fan
    Me IU fan her Kentucky fan ( this one was almost a deal breaker but what can I say I love her. )
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'd have a hard time since I consider being a Bears, Vikings, Cubs, or Cardinals fan a serious character flaw.
  • chsmith79
    chsmith79 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My wife was a Yankees fan when we started dating. I converted her to an Astros fan. We both are Die Hard LSU fans( NO Razorbacks or Crimson Tide). We are both Cowboy fans, kinda (I am, she says she will be again as soon as they get a new QB). If she was an Eagles,Redskins, or Steelers fan we may have never married. Don't really watch Basketball, we both like(d) Steve Nash. NOT a Lakers fan.
  • cakelady69
    Options
    I would, just because I love to have a little friendly rivalry. I just want to be with someone who enjoys the same sports I do.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I could date someone from a rival team (Packers, Tigers, Whitesox, Bears) before someone that roots for teams I loathe because of their bandwagon idiot fans aka the yankees, the cowboys, the lakers, the heat, the braves, the cardinals, or any team with Tim Tebow.
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I could date someone from a rival team (Packers, Tigers, Whitesox, Bears) before someone that roots for teams I loathe because of their bandwagon idiot fans aka the yankees, the cowboys, the lakers, the heat, the braves, the cardinals, or any team with Tim Tebow.
    I've been a Cards fan all my life
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'd have a hard time since I consider being a Bears, Vikings, Cubs, or Cardinals fan a serious character flaw.
    You'd hate me I'm a Cards fan till I die! 12 in 13
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Would you date someone if they were a fan of your teams rival?

more likely to date a woman who is any type of fan rather than someone who does not give a sh-t and doesnt know how many points a field goal gives you.
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    As a Raiders fan, I guess I could tolerate dating a Denver or San Diego fan - just barely. For baseball, Giants fans need not apply.
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I would date a Florida (UF) fan... so I could get into their house and rub their toothbrush in the toilet.Needless to say I would leave after that... possibly kicking their trash over on the way out.

LMAO!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. Imagine the possible bets in your future.... Outfreakingstanding. :drinker:
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Sure . . . I like the aggression -teasing banter-and at the end of the match atleast one of you is happy :drinker:
  • MrControversy
    Options
    Laker fans aren't BANDWAGGON fans don't disrespect tho! Laker fans are the best and we have the best nation.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I will NEVER date a Yankees fan!

And I would never date someone who didn't love the Patriots.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    It would be fun to make bets though.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    pro sports, yes.

College...aww HELL naw...